Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
47 replies   3916 views

Description

Description by Schnorki

Can be used to make Runewords:

My trav barb can't do hell. Been grinding nm trav for gold to gamble with. It works, but takes way more time than it should. I'm sure there's someone way more deserving, congratulations to whomever wins!

RZA#0867
Switch: 0913 8865 9198
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing Ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and god-like trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in 20 minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello...I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang-gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of
Charge

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire, I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail...Last summer I toured New Jersey with a travelling centrifugal force demonstration...My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I
Dodge
, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis. But I have not yet managed to play a top tier barb…
OP

Schnorki 3021Moderator

PC
Just based on a quick glance, there's 12 actual entries here so far. Not bad odds for anyone wanting to get in on it!

That having been said, if you do want to still enter the drawing, go ahead and get your comments in.

The winner will be picked and announced whenever I get around to it tomorrow.
I took the liberty.

swift as the horker,
I deserve the barb gear win,

victory is mine.

horker barb gear calls me,
my strength and skill, unmatched,

I claim it with honour.

I need some fresh meat for upcoming winter. So this barbarian looks pretty darn tasty and rich in proteins.

And I definitely want a new bag if you know what I mean!
There are few builds that I did not tried yet, this being one of those.
I remember the good old D2 days from 20 years ago. The internet connexion from university campus was far from good, so we were spamming single player or LAN like crazy people. One of our favourite things after the summer break was to gather at a near bar for some beers, everyone had a list with the good loot found during vacation time and we were all eager to try new builds with the newfound fortunes. A
Death's Web
or a
Lacerator
meant that niche characters like Poison Necro and throw Barb were born. We missed the goodies from BNet though, were life is so much simple and you can trade for anything you need. So yeah, this will feel a lot like old days if I win, I will grow a new character from scratch, the difference being that this time I won't do it for 2-3 newfound items and I will have a complete gear to play with.
Just a quick confession from a 43 years old gamer. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Hi,
My name is Barbarianna. i'm looking for a big strong barbarian to hold me in his arms while we sit next to the fire in rogue encampement. I like well dressed barbarians with a strong manly voice. I want him to take his gear off slowly next to the fire so we can make sweet sweet love, and when he falls asleep i'll make sure i hide his attire so i can always admire his big strong muscles and rugged face.
I will Simply continue your travi mission!

mhlg 775

Americas PC
This is not an entry, I'm just a smart ass. :-)

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Hi.

I am a casual player who clicks on things and likes to watch them explode.

I've played the same barbarian since D2R released. I'm currently 40% of the way from level 97 to 98. I hope to eventually reach level 99.

You should choose me as the lucky recipient of this generous offer because I, uh, because I will, uh...

Umm...

Hmm. You should choose me because "I'll put that to good use."
OP

Schnorki 3021Moderator

PC
Last bump/reminder to enter before I head out for the night and we have a winner chosen tomorrow.
I built a zerker once. Just because never tried it and youtube told me it is S tier. Grief, Enigma, some other good items. Thought it was cool and full of hopes and unicorns departed to
Travincal
.... Went back instantly, screaming and crying like a lvl25 cold sorc from nightmare
Duriel
. Never again. Never again I touched the zerker. If items, carefully chosen, expensive items (probably worth more than all my heroes together combined), really change the build and make the difference - would be glad to give it one more try.
You should give me this because you told me you could hook me up with some stuff once.

You shouldn't give me this because I actually already have some pretty nice gear and some of these other folks are actually in need.

Also, I'd rather have the doggo from a few posts above this one.
Another bump to make sure everyone sees this and gets an opportunity to post. :)

Good luck everyone and thank you again @Schnorki!
I gave all of my characters (including mules) names from mythology and epic/heroic literature.

I have UtherPendragon, Vivian, Igraine, and Taliesin from the Mists of Avalon.
Pentesilea queen of the amazons
Feronia goddess of the woods from ancient Italian folklore.

Then my poor bullied barb got the name of a huge, clumsy, softspoken fisherman from the most unlucky family of all Italian literature. Poor, father of four, illiterate, bullied by all of his neighbors in a little fishing town in Sicily. He dies on his boat trying to save the load they were carrying to make a living for the family.
He's just sitting there in Silence, thinking of his miserable life, carrying the other heroes' stuff.

Nobody cares about Bastianazzo (if you speak Italian you know what the suffix -azzo means)

I feel like I owe him something, he needs this win :)

p.s. I love this contest :)
my buddy plays barb
but his gear is serious crap
let's make him surprise

As my extraordinary haiku explains, I have a friend who's currently struggling through hell with his first character, a barbarian. Needless to say that gear would really kickstart his barbaric career and I'd get to see his surprised-pikachu-face when I casually tell him that I have an Enigma and Grief (and much more) for him. ;)
I would like to win this giveaway because it would make life for me soo much easier atm. If I win, awesome. If not oh well. Thanks for the consideration.
OP

Schnorki 3021Moderator

PC
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
Also, I'd rather have the doggo from a few posts above this one.
We all do.. :D
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
You should give me this because you told me you could hook me up with some stuff once.
If I said that, then I did. Or you never followed up on it / let me know what you actually needed. Dunno. Can't remember that one. Both cases have happened multiple times by now though, hehe.
OP

Schnorki 3021Moderator

PC
Alright, long story short, I couldn't decide on a clear winner. :P

So what I did instead is have technology decide which actually gave every entry a random chance. My personal top 3 got a weighted advantage, everyone else got a single entry and ultimately, a random spin of the wheel decided the winner.

And with that, the proud new owner of a this here fully geared zerker barb is...

0mitt3d

Congratulations!

Please go ahead and send me a private message here with your b.net tag (seems to not be listed in your profile) so that I can add you and we can work out a time for me to deliver your winnings.
GG

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...