Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   443 views

Description

I couldn't help but notice that there have been a TON of new items in the trade forum lately. Is this normal close to the close of the ladder season, people making room?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I couldn't help but notice that there have been a TON of new items in the trade forum lately. Is this normal close to the close of the ladder season, people making room?

Necrarch 1777Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What makes you feel there are more than usual ? There are quite many of them all the time.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
well, I've been a member for about a month now, and usually there are a few new listings per hour. Recently (the last couple of days), I've seen 1 person list 2 pages of items within a few minutes, and several people doing this. I know there are many listings all the time, but the new (or maybe refreshed) listings per hour are many!
I think it about what you wrote.

Now that the season is coming to an end, most players should have a medium to good equipment for all their chars, which is enough to clear all content.
So, it's time to bring the classes to a maximum, but perfect items are rare - what is good n my opinion. Nevertheless, everybody finds a lot of stuff in the meanwhile and that "normal" stuff is what's flooding the trade forum.

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

Schnorki 3317Moderator

PC
The large-scale end-of-season giveaways haven't really started yet from what I can tell, mainly because the date is still a couple weeks off and with ptr still up/notes not out yet, many are probably still questioning the accuracy of even that date.

That having been said, some folks have certainly begun giving their stuff away. Even though the main bulk of it tends to hit on the day of reset and to a lesser extent the day before.

The actual activity here though, at least in terms of completed trades, seems to be declining still. Which makes sense as that's typically what happens in later stages of a season:

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
I have made several trades in last couple of days (more then normal), which will be boosting my NL characters when season ends with ladder only RW, sundercharms or even normal stuff if price is right. So I am not shopping only for my 3ladder char as I did entire season, but for my entire army :)

So yeah I agree with your idea.

Btw there are huge gaps in prices for certain items now and if u compare to other trading website its even bigger. Plenty of space to earn HR just from buying and selling (already gained 2bers on light sundercharms in 1day). I love trading - without it I would be poor because I never find anything good :D

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation