Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
89 replies   6476 views

Description

Description by Trang Oul

Can be used to make Runewords:

i wish they would add more oskill runewords or maybe add some to uniques to make them useable and add a little build diversity.

If you have an offer on an item i am selling please post it in the correct trade thread.
Only add me to bnet if your offer is accepted.

acting like a tool gets you squelched
Hustle runeword revealed:

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
Would be annoying AF to re-proc that every 3.5 minutes, seeing how the rest of it makes it kind of worthless to be kept on..but if one is patient enough, that's actually a ridiculous pre-buff piece for quite a few builds.
Even more so depending on which weapon types it'd actually be allowed in.

Congrats blizz, ya actually did something potentially interesting!
And completely OP for certain builds I guess.
Oh, the
Burst of Speed
pre-buff weapon. :D
The cube in s3 will be PACKED!

Act5 merc off-hand sword possibly. Just would mean no Treachery, for obvious reasons.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
I mean..if you can build that in a ranged weapon, the WF vs. Faith discussion is finally officially over, seeing how it'd allow for a fully dmg focused might/Pride WF zon to still hit 7 frames while having
Strafe
-speed to pre-buff/refresh in seconds. So...yeeaaaaah.
Is there a guide that covers all the good pre-buff items and their specific uses? I feel like this is an area where I am constantly lost.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
I mean..if you can build that in a ranged weapon, the WF vs. Faith discussion is finally officially over, seeing how it'd allow for a fully dmg focused might/Pride WF zon to still hit 7 frames while having
Strafe
...as if millions of amazons with their (345ED) 2/15 Faith GMBs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

(But we both know it will be something like swords and claws only. Why claws? Because it would be hilarious and something I trust they'd absolutely do.)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
Queegon wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Strafe
...as if millions of amazons with their (345ED) 2/15 Faith GMBs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

(But we both know it will be something like swords and claws only. Why claws? Because it would be hilarious and something I trust they'd absolutely do.)
Wouldn't even be surprised if PTR changes it to
Claws
only. :D
Shapeshift druid with Metamorphosis and a Hustle in cube, a CtA on switch (BTW, BO and BC while shifted: when?). The Ć¼berdrood, and a pain in the ass to keep track on.

But shifted
Burst of Speed
would be worth it. With lvl 9 burst of speed druid needs just 40 extra IAS at lvl 10
Werewolf
with
The Reaper's Toll
to get the lowest possible FPA and
Laying of Hands
+
Highlord's Wrath
are already a given. Extra FRW is just icing on the cake.

Also, like Metamorphosis, this is another runeword that can be easily bought after s3 ends. I like that.

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
Actually just now noticed that their heads-up post specifically mentioned who's revealing stuff so..I guess this is it.

Whelp, at least Hustle is cheap enough to probably easily farm up a perfect roll for it in S3.
(Or just ignore it like the others, if it can't be built in bows)

Khegan 376

Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Is there a guide that covers all the good pre-buff items and their specific uses? I feel like this is an area where I am constantly lost.
A mini-guide of all the ones players actually care about :)

Treachery -
Fade
mainly used as a pre-buff for Uber Meph. Venom proc can be the focal point of a daggermancer if you're into non-meta builds; otherwise, it's just nice to have.

Memory - ES pre-buff. Typically used for PvP.

Ormus' Robes
-
Enchant
pre-buff. There's a lot of items that can be used to buff
Enchant
(including facets), but I won't bother listing them all.

Call To Arms - Most popular pre-buff rw. Barbs use echoing sticks or dual HoTO instead.

I might be forgetting some others, but that's what I got at the top of my head.
Did they just have a ton of
Shael
laying around?
After new WR lvl 1-99, WR speedruns are coming.

Relax and have fun!
OP
Hustle may end as a prebuff-only weapon, just like Treachery for its
Fade
proc.
Such buffs should expire after unequipping (NOT swapping) the source item.
Khegan wrote: 1 year ago
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
A mini-guide of all the ones players actually care about :)
There is also
Demon Limb
-
Enchant
charges, used for AR, not fire damage.
Lava Gout
also has
Enchant
proc, but with low chance and skill level, so it's better to use
Demon Limb

Khegan 376

Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
There is also
Demon Limb
-
Enchant
charges, used for AR, not fire damage.
Lava Gout
also has
Enchant
proc, but with low chance and skill level, so it's better to use
Demon Limb
Oh yeah, totally drew a blank on
Demon Limb
; that's probably because nowadays I opt for an A3
Enchant
merc for builds that really need the AR.
act 5
Frenzy
barb with sazabi's set and Hustle gets a new skin
sazabi
Frenzy
baba is now ubercrack.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
Blizzard wrote:
Just for added transparency -- To get the PTR up quickly and in-time, we focused on the RWs for this one so we can get feedback and possibly make additional changes post PTR before 2.6 hits.

This required us to strip out things like some of the bug fixes or some features coming in the final 2.6 items that people will see with final patch notes. We do address TZ items, 2.4 Runewords hitting non-ladder, etc.
Sounds like sunders/S1 RWs will make it to NL after all so..hope noone bothered with S2 just for the sake of selling for a profit in NL. ^^
I'm kind of surprised at this point that there are any bug fixes for this cycle. I guess I'll have to eat my words.

Schnorki 3206Moderator

PC
Don't worry, they'll break at least as much as they supposedly fix. :P

(Guarantee you chat will still be as broken as it has been since day 1...who needs to communicate in a multiplayer game anyways?)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...