Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   3724 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
All said and done, I’ve tried lots of different merc set ups and I always go back to the tried and true act 2 might with reapers toll, Andy’s or Kira’s and a high resist armour (
Um
’d
Guardian Angel
is nice), he’ll survive, give you might (yea kinda) but the
Decrepify
from reapers toll will slow down the council and effectively increase your total damage by 50%.

I’ve also used Faith merc and she dies more often than the above set-up, the increased damage and attack speed is good on paper but doesn’t really make any noticeable difference when playing, at least when I used it.

Also I can also confirm a merc with Faith with raise 10% of her kills as returned

If your going act 1 Faith merc come hell of high water I’d go with any of the cheap runewords, Smoke is amazing for the price, Lionheart is great too, unfortunately the Peace armour won’t buff the merc’s skills, only +all skills will :( (at least when I tested a couple months ago)
Can't use Reaper's toll since it has cold damage. This is part of what I was alluding to earlier with my complaint that blizzard put corpse destroying affixes on way way too many items.
OP
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Also because there are no obstacles from WP to council I dont think those few teleports from Enigma saves more time than Fortitude +300% dmg or like
Skullder's Ire
with higher MF than Enigma.
I get SEVERE rubber- banding trying to
Leap
between differ levels in
Travincal
even though I have low ping and don't lag very much. Many runs I end up spinning, spinning, spinning all over them with
Whirlwind
, doing zero damage, and then like 10 seconds later the game just teleports me back down to the lowest level and I have to try all over again. Enigma allows me to jump between levels instantly and with 100% reliability. The time saved not getting rubber banded all over the place vastly overcompensates for the loss of 300% gold find.
oh it has to be swords only for merc. yeah that sucks.
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Also because there are no obstacles from WP to council I dont think those few teleports from Enigma saves more time than Fortitude +300% dmg or like
Skullder's Ire
with higher MF than Enigma.
I get SEVERE rubber- banding trying to
Leap
between differ levels in
Travincal
even though I have low ping and don't lag very much. Many runs I end up spinning, spinning, spinning all over them with
Whirlwind
, doing zero damage, and then like 10 seconds later the game just teleports me back down to the lowest level and I have to try all over again. Enigma allows me to jump between levels instantly and with 100% reliability. The time saved not getting rubber banded all over the place vastly overcompensates for the loss of 300% gold find.
what you desribed is problem on your PC. I never had similar issues. Well unless I play on different server.

To wear expensive armor just to overcome lag seems very bad choice. But if it works then its good for you.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
I would get terrible rubber banding with
Leap
as well, ALL THE TIME. Actually got me killed once or twice in other areas. I believe it's more a connection issue than PC issue. Guessing it doesn't happen in offline.

Also, Enigma is incredible for repositioning merc when he gets stuck on a wall or won't follow. My merc would constantly die and be almost useless without it. Night and day!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

apsus 29

Europe PC
I Personally like
Eth
high def preferably with ed Delirium helmand for armor i use tyrales i get total 2k defence from these too amd max res also the
Confuse
and
Terror
is helpful

Check all stashes. Don't forget to trust...
All items in can be sold for runes... Sols
Perfect Gems
Amethysts Rubys Rals etc
If it's a deal add me we trade in-game.
@queegon

Normaly I'd say just go
Vampire Gaze
then, yeah. However, the cold-damage on it might cost you corpses on a hoarker.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...