Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1135 replies   75586 views
2

Description

Description by Darq
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
Queegon wrote: 1 week ago
@brgljez
Way to ruin a joke.

One might say don't get confused with witty remarks and real-life scenarios as a comparison. It's called a hyperbole.

*big eyeroll*
srry for disturbing u and ruining joke. cheers

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
7
Found a
Lo
at CS entrace in the morning.
Crafted this beauty in the evening. Not a bad day overall.
7
Random side-area I always avoid. Went in out of boredom.
7
azzogat wrote: 1 week ago
Random side-area I always avoid. Went in out of boredom.

image.png
(Perceived) Fact: Random stuff done out of boredom yields the most loot.

Case and point..logged in like 2 minutes before TZ rotated out of Chaos sanc, went "ah sure, got nothing else to do..might as well do a quick run for the hell of it". Low and behold..another Griffon's. :)
7
Grand Vizier being grand. Never got anything this beautiful from any of the seal bosses ever.
7
iamergo wrote: 1 week ago
Never got anything this beautiful
what did you get?????

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
7
rikus wrote: 1 week ago
what did you get?????
Some things are best left untold. The intrigue makes the shot so much better.
7
15%
Nagelring
and
Nokozan Relic
it is then. 🤣

Image
PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-5)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

Image
EPOCH FAIL
7
iamergo wrote: 1 week ago
The intrigue makes the shot so much better.
is this a film workshop? :D

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
7
After all this time!

"It's just a game"
Can help you kill Uber and DClone in both ladder and non-ladder
7
Yesterday, my wife had a private DClone walk on her internal server.

The
Annihilus
dropped at 2.22 am, in spite of the DClone trackers planning it for 3 weeks later.

For her father, she is definitely a 20/20/10 ! :)

Image

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Check my stash and my caster belts factory :)
7
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Yesterday, my wife had a private DClone walk on her internal server.

The
Annihilus
dropped at 2.22 am, in spite of the DClone trackers planning it for 3 weeks later.

For her father, she is definitely a 20/20/10 ! :)
That...took quite a bit longer to figure out than it should have, lol.

Congrats!
7
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Yesterday, my wife had a private DClone walk on her internal server.

The
Annihilus
dropped at 2.22 am, in spite of the DClone trackers planning it for 3 weeks later.

For her father, she is definitely a 20/20/10 ! :)
So you're saying that you're already referring to her as a clone of the lord of terror before experiencing the first 18 hours, let alone 18 years? 😆 gz!

Image
PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-5)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

Image
EPOCH FAIL
7
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 week ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Yesterday, my wife had a private DClone walk on her internal server.

The
Annihilus
dropped at 2.22 am, in spite of the DClone trackers planning it for 3 weeks later.

For her father, she is definitely a 20/20/10 ! :)
So you're saying that you're already referring to her as a clone of the lord of terror before experiencing the first 18 hours, let alone 18 years? 😆 gz!
No, she is the
Annihilus
being dropped. :D
Well, some would say that my wife... no, let's not end this sentence. ^^

She's my second one so I have an idea of some of the weird stuff linked to the situation at least for the early game. The meta will change before the end game comes though. ^^

Image

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Check my stash and my caster belts factory :)
7
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
No, she is the
Annihilus
being dropped. :D
Well, some would say that my wife... no, let's not end this sentence. ^^

She's my second one so I have an idea of some of the weird stuff linked to the situation at least for the early game. The meta will change before the end game comes though. ^^
Ah, I was correlating the DClone spawn with the...spawn. 😂

Well, at least you can bring them through Normal difficulty while you tackle the challenges of Nightmare. I've heard Hell difficulty really sucks though. Item durability goes down a lot quicker and repairs are constantly needed.

Image
PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-5)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

Image
EPOCH FAIL
7
Found two
Windforce
Hydra
bows in under an hour doing
Terror
sewer runs. They're both still UNID.

Any ideas what I should do with them? Sell them unid? Identify them? I already have one with 6% ML socketed, unsure if it would be worth it to spend another socket quest even assuming they roll 7% or 8% ML.
7
Satanicslotmachine wrote: 1 week ago
Found two
Windforce
Hydra
bows in under an hour doing
Terror
sewer runs. They're both still UNID.

Any ideas what I should do with them? Sell them unid? Identify them? I already have one with 6% ML socketed, unsure if it would be worth it to spend another socket quest even assuming they roll 7% or 8% ML.
They may not go for what they used to 20 years ago but damn that is some insane luck!
7
First playthrough in ~ 19 years,
Baal
(norm); thought it was neat, apologies for the glare.
7
Made my first horker and promptly horked a
Lo
and
Sur
in the span of ten Trav runs. Not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't that.

Edit: Just horked another
Sur
...
7
ashe400 wrote: 1 week ago
Made my first horker and promptly horked a
Lo
and
Sur
in the span of ten Trav runs. Not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't that.

Edit: Just horked another
Sur
...
Man you are super lucky. I just made my first Horker and have done probably 2k plus runs with just finding a
Cham
and an
Um
. I did just drop a
Ber
on a kill and a Tals Ammy. What MF and Item Find are you at? During Horking, i'm at 58% Item Find and 467% MF.
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads
 

 

 

 

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation