Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   8174 views

Description

Hey everyone, I’ve been away from the game for about six months just getting back and started ladder. Never played a sin before so I played through with the trap sin and it was much easier than my last play through the game with a barb last ladder.

Now that I have progressed through the game I want to start farming. Is it better to gear out with magic find or just get plus skills items and go for raw damage and kill speed for whites and rune drops? The market seems really saturated. I’m guessing there’s lots of bots nowadays…. what’s the best route to build up Wealth in the current state if I want to try to get to an Enigma and Infinity for someone who works a full-time job and has a family can’t spend 12 hours a day playing.

I got lucky on my Playthru with an
Ohm
drop and a few other things so I have a hoto, cta, Spirit, Treachery and
Shako
but the rest of my gear is basically trash…. my mercenary is running a non
Eth
Insight ptopaz 4s armor and vamp gaze.
Description by Azer-Archon

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey everyone, I’ve been away from the game for about six months just getting back and started ladder. Never played a sin before so I played through with the trap sin and it was much easier than my last play through the game with a barb last ladder.

Now that I have progressed through the game I want to start farming. Is it better to gear out with magic find or just get plus skills items and go for raw damage and kill speed for whites and rune drops? The market seems really saturated. I’m guessing there’s lots of bots nowadays…. what’s the best route to build up Wealth in the current state if I want to try to get to an Enigma and Infinity for someone who works a full-time job and has a family can’t spend 12 hours a day playing.

I got lucky on my Playthru with an
Ohm
drop and a few other things so I have a hoto, cta, Spirit, Treachery and
Shako
but the rest of my gear is basically trash…. my mercenary is running a non
Eth
Insight ptopaz 4s armor and vamp gaze.

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
My s2 assy isn't luckier - only occasional
Ist
from ordinary goblin. 93lvl char ( that's why started a horker to chop out some runes.
Gl with trap setup - can't give a good advice, bc mine goes martial way. As for mf... practice says you don't need more than about 100% - higher numbers will just result in more random yellow trash. So
Ist
your
Shako
, lace up any random travs - and the rest is combat gear. Should work fine enough, imo.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Do you really need the act2 merc for his Insight mana refill ?

On my trapsin I use the famous "Manic Pixie Dreamgirl" (act 1 cold merc +
Eth
Treachery, Delirium and Edge in
Great Bow
). Nothing expensive, even if when I get a
Jah
and
Lo
I'll want an Ice on it.

I also have a bit of mana steal that helps as when traps are laid I hit myself (full Nat set + Bartuc here, but many other setups can work).

Shadow Master
does already such a nice job :)

Like my sin a lot (but she does benefit a lot from what my previous char got for her)!

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Do you really need the act2 merc for his Insight mana refill ?

On my trapsin I use the famous "Manic Pixie Dreamgirl" (act 1 cold merc +
Eth
Treachery, Delirium and Edge in
Great Bow
). Nothing expensive, even if when I get a
Jah
and
Lo
I'll want an Ice on it.

I also have a bit of mana steal that helps as when traps are laid I hit myself (full Nat set + Bartuc here, but many other setups can work).

Shadow Master
does already such a nice job :)

Like my sin a lot (but she does benefit a lot from what my previous char got for her)!
No she doesn’t really need the mana regen since I don’t Have Enigma. Needed him early on so I could back up my traps with the first fire skill. I’m thinking about getting the act 5 merc with Lawbringer to help with immunes.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ah, I want to try an a5 merc as well with full Sazabi set + Lawbringer, but most likely for my Zon (but she is still in a3 normal :)). Will be intetested to have some feedback when you have some. :)

Good luck !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...