Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   170 views

Description

Curious if any value. Seems semi-legit. Not attack speed or ED but 92 Light dmg not nothing!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Curious if any value. Seems semi-legit. Not attack speed or ED but 92 Light dmg not nothing!

Schnorki 819 Moderator

PC
You probably won't find too many folks caring about the lightning damage, especially since even the now available 5% of your phys on sunders likely tends to outweigh the "ele dmg as a byproduct".
(Still not good..but likely better)

That having been said, some builds would love this for the AR.
That's not too many though so your buyer pool will be limited and they will likely all prefer a different suffix than ele dmg.

So in my personal opinion, this likely isn't worth all too much.

The fact that there has never been a single sale of one of those as per the price history here seems to support that there is no real market for it.

All that having been said, do note that there's a separate section for price checks, outside the regular forums:
price-check/

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Thank you for the response! Hmm. how might I go about extracting value out of this by finding a buyer? Sry for posting in the wrong spot

Necrarch 1018 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The issue is that almost no one cares of this suffix. In such cases, use the toolbar in the price check section to look for the item name and leave the part after the "of" blank.

Example here :
pricecheck.php?item=argent%20jewel%20of&other=1

There we can see that "argent" is almost always associated to something else ("fervor", "carnage") and even then is not a high value stuff (some
Lem
/
Pul
).

You can resonably forget about that one and keep it in your
Junk Jewels
zone - there are buyers for these to do some crafting.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...