Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3333 replies   470690 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3249Moderator

PC
Kvander wrote: 1 year ago
Wow! Are America SCNL walks sorta rare? That's two within the last week or so. I've now missed both, wasn't even home for them! Might I ask, do any of the DClone veterans have an idea as to how often generally America SCNL walks happen? I'd love to get my first anni haha.
NL in general is comparatively rare. Streamers did a few again as S1 drew to a close but that's unlikely to happen again for a while as they're all focused on S2 now.
Outside of that, what you usually got on NL was natural progression (i.e. random folks selling their found SoJs one by one) until eventually a region goes to 2 or 3 and then "someone" making use of that prep work by triggering a quick private walk during the offtimes for that region.

That having been said, if you play on PC as well, I can hook you up with a NL anni if you want.
Thanks @ Undertow ! ( Any relation to Tool -Undertow ? lol ) kickass if so haha
I'm spewing i missed out on both latest walks , went on a 4night holiday. Just missed them by one night.
Yea undertow that app you linked is what i was using to track the walks also , but there was a recent update on my samsung phone ever since then the app will not install..
But looks like these days NL walks will be a rare event anyway.
Thank you for the extra info Schnorki and Moot! I'm on Playstation, otherwise I totally would haha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, and my eyes on the d2r clone hunters discord!

moot11 119

Americas PC
This is all I know, posted 2 hours ago
Awesome Intel !
Thanks

ShadowHeart 1938Moderator

Europe PC
It's been announced in the D2R Clone Hunters discord (in the #ch-announcements section);

SCNL (non-ladder)
Host: ButtSnatcher
Region: NA
Walk time: Tonight at midnight UTC (in ~17 hours)
- 5pm PDT
- 8pm EDT
- 02:00 CEST

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Excellent, thanks for the heads up!
Thank you for the extra info Schnorki and Moot! I'm on Playstation, otherwise I totally would haha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, and my eyes on the d2r clone hunters discord!
Paging Kvander to the thread. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Omg I have dinner plans at that exact time haha. It’s like they know when I’m not home to plan walks!! 🥺 thanks for the page, Janet!! Hoping you all get a nice roll on your Anni’s! 🙏
Ah, shame. But as you see, they do happen fairly regularly. :)

OP

Bisu 371

PC
Omg I have dinner plans at that exact time haha. It’s like they know when I’m not home to plan walks!! 🥺 thanks for the page, Janet!! Hoping you all get a nice roll on your Anni’s! 🙏
For Playstation, can you create a private game with password and leave it on? If so, then as long as the game stays, you can come back and get your Anni.
This is a great idea! Yes, I can turn off rest mode for the ps4 and return home to slay DClone! Thank you Bisu 👊

My first anni is within reach!
OP

Bisu 371

PC
This is a great idea! Yes, I can turn off rest mode for the ps4 and return home to slay DClone! Thank you Bisu 👊

My first anni is within reach!
Awesome. Be sure to disable joining from friends list, so that nobody can sneak into your game and steal your DC.

Good luck! =)

Europe PC
Update: ButtSnatcher is going to be doing 2 SCNL walks, possibly 3. No times have been announced (besides the time mentioned in my previous post), nor has region been determined for the extra walk(s).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Praise be to buttsnatchers everywhere!

Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Praise be to buttsnatchers everywhere!
Wow! Multiple walks!! Buttsnatcher for MVP! And what a name haha.

Europe PC
The second walk will be an hour after the first, and it will be on Asia.

I'm guessing the third may be a "bonus" decided closer to walk time, since it's not yet sure whether it'll happen.

3rd walk will be 1 hour after the 2nd in EU. DClone around the world again!

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8

Europe PC
Reminder: NA SCNL walk in ~6 minutes.

OP

Bisu 371

PC
One added. Two more to go.
My worst anni yet, but an anni nonetheless (10/16/5).

@Kvander, there's nothing quite like getting your first anni for real, but if you miss all three of these walks and want a free anni, you're welcome to it. There's not so many of us on PSN and the inability to switch regions makes getting hold of dclone a darn sight trickier. :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...