Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   59325 views

Description

Hey everyone,

since with the tracker and a little time on my hand it is no problem to be on the right server at the right time, I was wondering how I can make it more exciting. I always use the smiter, few seconds, no problerm.
Basically any char with good gear can kill the DClone, but I was wondering what char besides a smiter do you use? What in your opinion is the most fun?

Thanks!
knightfall

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey everyone,

since with the tracker and a little time on my hand it is no problem to be on the right server at the right time, I was wondering how I can make it more exciting. I always use the smiter, few seconds, no problerm.
Basically any char with good gear can kill the DClone, but I was wondering what char besides a smiter do you use? What in your opinion is the most fun?

Thanks!
knightfall
Been using hammerdin or zerker,they are both NOT BiS Geared but it still works very good i think.

....thinking about doing a smiter aswell because i really want to kell ubers.>)
OP
SCNL Asia walks soon, I'll give my frency barb a try...
Non-ladder I always do it with my
Frenzy
barb, no problems till now and as a whole I like to play with him
Any char, any build can kill DClone.
BiS gear is not needed.
Casters need a source of PMH.
Melees should have no problem with enough OW, CB.

Relax and have fun!
OP
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
SCNL Asia walks soon, I'll give my frency barb a try...
Well, that was a very hard earned anni...
Im booring to kill DClone again and again with Smither or Javazon and try challenge him with my poor 89 lvl
Frenzy
barb with double Oath on
Eth

Balrog Blade
. I kill him easly. Next time will try with my 77 level Fury Druid who even dont finish Hell difficulty.
OP
Conspirator wrote: 1 year ago
Im booring to kill DClone again and again with Smither or Javazon and try challenge him with my poor 89 lvl
Frenzy
barb with double Oath on
Eth

Balrog Blade
. I kill him easly. Next time will try with my 77 level Fury Druid who even dont finish Hell difficulty.
Uh, great idea! I'll try my Tornadostormer!

Necrarch 1600Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Necro is fun and a good fight. Need to spawn him at Eldritch then go grab urdars revives, and alternate between PNova (to prevent heal),
Amplify Damage
Bone Spear
Bone Armor
while watching merc life and not forget CtA.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I use a
Concentrate
barb decked out with full IK set on both ladder and non ladder.
Just kill him with my 77 level Fury Druid who use upped
Ribcracker
. I will give my Druid chance to finish Hell finally.
DId three on Asia this afternoon. Smiter pala is matter of seconds. Kicksin ass was easy as well. Tried my throw-barb-
Travincal
-horker, had some issues but worked fine :)

Schnorki 3172Moderator

PC
Most physical builds have the same "problem" a smiter has in that if you slightly gear for it, there's no challenge in killing him but you just hold your mouse down and wait. Turns out after a few hundred dclone kills, that gets too boring. :)

That's part of the reason why my (only) ladder char for S2 won't be a pally but a caster. Though funny enough, given a bit of experimenting, there's caster builds that wreck him faster than any geared-to-the-
Teeth
smiter. So...the challenge doesn't get much bigger, the approach shifts away from single-click-hold-and-wait though which is nice.

The downside of course is that for most of those caster builds to reach solid kill speeds, you do need to get an Infinity first so the startup cost is significantly higher than it is for a smiter. Though considering how few walks there was the first week (or was it even two?) of S1, I'd half expect to have enough time to get an Infinity ready before the first walk happens. If not..mweh..no rush. Still works fine to kill him, just won't be quick enough to cover pugs on top of that.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...