Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3194 replies   459778 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 369

PC
Americas SC NL moved to 2/6. Let's see how long it will take to fruit this time.
While we are waiting: Anyone else notice that it is nearly impossible now to get more than one anni when the DClone walks? Usually after you get one, you look for trade games that are open for quite some time and see if the clone is still in them. The last few times all open games were overrun by players searching for the clone. I saw games with 1 player in them and by the time I tried to connect I got a "game is full". :-D
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
While we are waiting: Anyone else notice that it is nearly impossible now to get more than one anni when the DClone walks? Usually after you get one, you look for trade games that are open for quite some time and see if the clone is still in them. The last few times all open games were overrun by players searching for the clone. I saw games with 1 player in them and by the time I tried to connect I got a "game is full". :-D
In my view, it has always been like this, nothing new there.

I've managed to snatch as many as 4 Annies several months back, but I usually average 2 per walk.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
In my view, it has always been like this, nothing new there.

I've managed to snatch as many as 4 Annies several months back, but I usually average 2 per walk.
Got three once myself a few weeks ago. Last three times there was no chance to find a game that wasn't swarming with Smiters...

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
That's mainly an Asia thing (at least for non-Asians).

Not only is it prime time for the most populated region, resulting in significantly more players going after him. It is also typically the most lag-laden region for out-of-region players, resulting in your load times and in-game time all being extended, causing your join to be shifted back and you hence being late to the party more often than not.
Europe is 2/6 as well.
Off to work. Any advice on which server to park on during? 😊
I parked on Americas.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Off to work. Any advice on which server to park on during? 😊
The private walks have more often than not (almost exclusively I'd say) happened during region-offtimes (which makes sense).

So park on whatever region is "least active" for the best odds of catching them. Even more so if that region is already past 1/6.
Currently, that'd still be Americas (with folks waking up and going to work). In a few hours, it'll be Asia due to them starting to go to bed. And after that, it'll shift to Europe as they head to bed.

At a flip time such as this (shifting from Americas to Asia), I'd give the Edge to Americas for a few more hours, solely because Asia is still at 1/6.
I'm seeing NA SCNL 1/6 in game right now?
NinjaPants wrote: 1 year ago
I'm seeing NA SCNL 1/6 in game right now?
Yep, I guess someone spawned him?

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Nah, your display is merely bugged (known issue).

Still at 2/6 and no spawn.

Been in a game there this entire time and just double-checked a spawn point to be sure it wasn't just me not getting the later messages (also a known bug)..no dclone yet. So 2/6 it remains.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Both EU and NA are at 2/6, your command bug out.
Yep, I had to close the game, relaunch now NA SCNL shows 2/6. Gotta love them bugs.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
Apparently a walk will happen at 05:00 PDT / 12:00 UTC (in ~9 hours) per this page, but I can't get it to play nice with Google Translate. Region is more than likely Asia.

https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=7 ... 15&bPage=0

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
It's seems this is the walk that happens yesterday.
See the penultimate walk announced on D2R Clone Hunters' Discord: same name (람파카), and dates (14th of September).

https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&t ... =translate

Also, this is stricly a non-ladder threat, and this was a ladder walk.
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
It's seems this is the walk that happens yesterday.
See the penultimate walk announced on D2R Clone Hunters' Discord: same name (람파카), and dates (14th of September).
You're right, thank you for confirming!

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
OP

Bisu 369

PC
SC NL is coming in ~55 minutes. Region TBD.
what region is "tbd"

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
TBD = to be determined
so not known/released yet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...