Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   474 views

Description

when ladder ends will we be able to make these on nonladder?

Can be used to make Runewords:

when ladder ends will we be able to make these on nonladder?
Correct.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Most likely yes as blizz confirmed it was their plan at the time, back during the dev interview. There has been no guarantee or follow-up since then though afaik so take it with a grain of salt.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
From what I read / heard they'll transfer to non ladder but i dont know if well be able to make new ones in non ladder if it will be possible it kinda kills the purpose of ladder seasons though

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
2.4 new RWs being availables in non-ladder at the end of ladder 1 should make us expect
Terror
Zones to be ladder 2 only until the end of the ladder 2 at least.

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
Darbon wrote: 1 year ago
From what I read / heard they'll transfer to non ladder but i dont know if well be able to make new ones in non ladder if it will be possible it kinda kills the purpose of ladder seasons though
Blizzard devs did say in an interview that it would be possible to make the RWs on non-ladder after the first ladder season completes. The video of this interview is on YouTube (it's on MrLlamaSC's channel). It hasn't been mentioned again (officially) since though AFAIK, so we'll just have to wait and see.

As long as they always add something new every ladder that is ladder-only during that ladder, there will always be a purpose to play the new ladder season even if whatever was ladder-only previously becomes available on non-ladder.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation