Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   173 views

suggestion, split trade into categories

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Idk how hard this would be but I think it would make browsing for items much easier. for example a separate category for uniques, sets, rares, rune words, bases, charms, and misc.

If this is too hard then no worries, I still love the site and appreciate all the hard work you've put into it. way better alternative to the p2w site that shall not be named, lol.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Idk how hard this would be but I think it would make browsing for items much easier. for example a separate category for uniques, sets, rares, rune words, bases, charms, and misc.

If this is too hard then no worries, I still love the site and appreciate all the hard work you've put into it. way better alternative to the p2w site that shall not be named, lol.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

See the browsetrades.php page

Add me on B.net for quickest response

Beardozer 451Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Looks like it can already be done. Have you tried clicking the 'Filter Trades' button? It's got option to filter by uniques, runewords, set items, base items, crafted, and 'magic & other'. I think this might be what you're looking for.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Beardozer 451Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Adding this relevant post
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
As an emergency measure to help server performance, the 'filters' now only work on a page-by-page basis, which is why you might be having some trouble with them.

Best to use the search for now.
So the filter may be mostly broken until the new server is up and things settle down. Teebs was expecting this trade section to see trade volume of a couple items per hour, and we're seeing 100x that right now lmao.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...