Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   2575 views

Description

I currently have an act 2 merc w/Might aura. He's wearing a
Crown of Thieves
and an ethereal and upped Angelic Guardian.

First question is about the weapon. I'm too broke to give him a Breath of the Dying. I've tried both
The Reaper's Toll
and Obedience, but they both have cold damage and I shatter some corpses because of it. Which weapon should I give to him?

Second question is about the very merc. Is an act 2 merc w/Might a good choice, or should I go for a different one?

Please remember that I'm broke and I cannot afford things like Breath of the Dying or Grief.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I currently have an act 2 merc w/Might aura. He's wearing a
Crown of Thieves
and an ethereal and upped Angelic Guardian.

First question is about the weapon. I'm too broke to give him a Breath of the Dying. I've tried both
The Reaper's Toll
and Obedience, but they both have cold damage and I shatter some corpses because of it. Which weapon should I give to him?

Second question is about the very merc. Is an act 2 merc w/Might a good choice, or should I go for a different one?

Please remember that I'm broke and I cannot afford things like Breath of the Dying or Grief.

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
try with uniques such as
Tomb Reaver
or
Bonehew

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
Crescent Moon or even cheaper Insight. i dont believe either has cold damage and both are actually pretty decent for damage especially in
Eth
poles

I have a lvl89 act 5 merc. He wears
Guardian Angel
and almost never dies. You can use
Headstriker
as a weapon if possible. Normal and upped ones work really good. Arreat's or any leech
Helm
is ok.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
I recommend
Eth
Arioc's Needle
:
230% ED, 50% DS, 4 Skills, 30 IAS

Relax and have fun!
OP
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
try with uniques such as
Tomb Reaver
or
Bonehew
I'm gonna start my tests with
Bonehew
. What should I socket it with?

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
Once you Grief your barb, you won't really need your merc. Especially if your goal is to hork, don't need the extra MF/GF from the merc gear and just get after those runes.
Ikarugamesh wrote: 1 year ago
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
try with uniques such as
Tomb Reaver
or
Bonehew
I'm gonna start my tests with
Bonehew
. What should I socket it with?
if u have source of LL on armor or
Helm
, place 2 shaels. if not
Shael
+ source of LL

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Sean 32

Barbarian Americas PC
IMO might is the best aura to support a
Whirlwind
barbarian. WW and barbarian weapon masteries give a relatively low +% damage bonus compared to other endgame weapon skills, so you get a dramatic increase in physical dps from having might active.

Off-weapon +% damage sources stack additively, so big sources like might give a very large proportional gain when used with fast low-damage skills.

FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
Once you Grief your barb, you won't really need your merc. Especially if your goal is to hork, don't need the extra MF/GF from the merc gear and just get after those runes.
I second this. At least if you're on p1, a merc doesn't really add anything since the runs are so short. Most of the time he won't even activate his aura before everything is dead.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...