Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   519 views

Description

What's the best way to list bulk items for sale on this site?

Let's say I have a bunch of tokens that I want to sell. Should I create a single WTS listing to represent all of them, or should I create a listing for each individual token?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Sean 32

Barbarian Americas PC
What's the best way to list bulk items for sale on this site?

Let's say I have a bunch of tokens that I want to sell. Should I create a single WTS listing to represent all of them, or should I create a listing for each individual token?

you create a single WTS listing and in the description you specify the number of tokens, and if needed, what u want for them/quantity

Schnorki 3241Moderator

PC
If you're selling multiple of the same item, you're typically best off with one topic. So that's tokens, gems, runes, ...

E.g. "WTS Tokens, 1 for
Mal
, 2 for
Ist
, 6 for
Vex
" or something like that. (No idea what the current pricing for those is so ignore that ;))

The same holds true for things that are largely the same like
Annihilus
charms. You're typically fine making a single listing and within that listing spelling out what annis you have for sale exactly (i.e. what stats they each have).

Where it becomes less useful to combine a listing is when you're looking at items of the same type but with completely different stats. Say for example you craft a ton of caster necklaces or something. You could say "they're all caster necks so that'll just be one topic" but realistically, because the stat combinations are so different between them, that makes each of them very hard to find for a potential buyer because you will then inherently not have an accurate description of your item in the title. Very few people search for "caster neck" as opposed to searching for specific stats (be that via title/desc or tags directly). Once you combine multiple ones into a single listing there, that whole search goes out the window.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...