Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
36 replies   7340 views

Description

Anyone up to split mf farming? :D

What is split mf?

Split mf means that we are doing different areas, for example I am running Pits and you are running Chaos and we do not split loot, so if you find anything then it's yours. :D This is primarily for boosting the player count. Also it's nice to have someone around to recover body or have some help if things go wrong. :D

BNet group

https://blizzard.com/invite/oB43z3LUelY

How to play?

1. Add your info to the table, join the bnet group
2. After you join the group ask if there is an open slot somewhere
3. If there isn't, make a game and announce it so others can join later
4. When in game, tell other players what areas you intend to farm, so there is no overlap
5. When you finish run say 'done'
6. When everyone says 'done', group leader starts a new game
7. Rinse and repeat :D

Nice things to do

Make a test run when starting a game with a new group to check how fast the players in the game are. P3 seems to be optimal, because we all have different pacing. For example you can do Chaos in 40 seconds, but someone may be doing Pits in 4 minutes. You should be ready to do some additional 85 lvl areas or bosses to pad the time, so everyone finishes in a similar time. With P3 there are enough 85 lvl areas and bossess for everyone to have something to do even if you are much faster than other players. With P5 or P7 there just may not be enough so you may end up bored. With P3 it is easy :)

The player who initially started the game is a group leader by default and that is the person who starts the games (unless you settle on something else). This makes it easy to join new games, because you always know who starts them.

It is nice to stay for at least several runs, because it takes 1-2 runs for players to figure out the pacing and the routes to take so everyone can have fun.

Roster

who (in alphabetical order) what when how to reach region platform
basicnecromancy mostly CS and Trav most likely during the week or for weekend PC
Em24x7 NA Pacific TZ evenings/nights Americas
Flipchart Dont prefer anything in particular, flexible Almost anytime, but bound to CET Flipchart#21282] Europe, sometimes America PC
FrostyTradingCo Flexible; anything I can reasonably do with full cold Flexible, but on US CST SimpleLife#1639 Americas PC
Jmfolk419 Hammer or sorc can farm most places Bigpapi#1487
louner
Pindleskin
, Pits, Stony Tomb,
Ancient Tunnels
Baal
usually somewhere between 9PM - 12AM CET jwronsky#2367 Europe PC
Necrarch Any place, I am Bone necro unpredictable, but mostly EU day time AǂNecrarch#2868 Europe PC
ShadowHeart I mostly do
Key
runs,
Chaos Sanctuary
, and
Secret Cow Level
, but my sorc can run most alvl 85 areas and WSK as well, if everything else is taken
can usually play in the evenings (around 7-11pm CET) ShadowHeart#2389 Europe PC
Skaijuice Mostly CS / Pits / Stony Tombs PST 0600 - 0900 hrs /
CET (for our Euro friends) - 1400 - 1800 hrs
Skaijuice#1456 PC
Skullbriar
Key
runes,
Baal
and Chaos.
night or early morning Skullbriar#2519 Europe
Tey_Rossa MF
Frenzy
Barb mainly on Trav/Chaos/Lv 85 Areas
Play mainly evenings, NA Region, PDT timezone Americas
undertow Usually running Andy / Meph / Keys / LK / alvl 85 (Pits/Tombs/Tunnels preferred). Might be cool to do Chaos / WSK 1-3 /
Baal
together, and rotate who gets the drops.
evening / night / sometimes late night to early morning - NA Pacific TZ GaianMind#1409 Americas PC
let me know in this topic if you want to be here :)
Description by louner

Can be used to make Runewords:

louner 197

Europe PC
Anyone up to split mf farming? :D

What is split mf?

Split mf means that we are doing different areas, for example I am running Pits and you are running Chaos and we do not split loot, so if you find anything then it's yours. :D This is primarily for boosting the player count. Also it's nice to have someone around to recover body or have some help if things go wrong. :D

BNet group

https://blizzard.com/invite/oB43z3LUelY

How to play?

1. Add your info to the table, join the bnet group
2. After you join the group ask if there is an open slot somewhere
3. If there isn't, make a game and announce it so others can join later
4. When in game, tell other players what areas you intend to farm, so there is no overlap
5. When you finish run say 'done'
6. When everyone says 'done', group leader starts a new game
7. Rinse and repeat :D

Nice things to do

Make a test run when starting a game with a new group to check how fast the players in the game are. P3 seems to be optimal, because we all have different pacing. For example you can do Chaos in 40 seconds, but someone may be doing Pits in 4 minutes. You should be ready to do some additional 85 lvl areas or bosses to pad the time, so everyone finishes in a similar time. With P3 there are enough 85 lvl areas and bossess for everyone to have something to do even if you are much faster than other players. With P5 or P7 there just may not be enough so you may end up bored. With P3 it is easy :)

The player who initially started the game is a group leader by default and that is the person who starts the games (unless you settle on something else). This makes it easy to join new games, because you always know who starts them.

It is nice to stay for at least several runs, because it takes 1-2 runs for players to figure out the pacing and the routes to take so everyone can have fun.

Roster

who (in alphabetical order) what when how to reach region platform
basicnecromancy mostly CS and Trav most likely during the week or for weekend PC
Em24x7 NA Pacific TZ evenings/nights Americas
Flipchart Dont prefer anything in particular, flexible Almost anytime, but bound to CET Flipchart#21282] Europe, sometimes America PC
FrostyTradingCo Flexible; anything I can reasonably do with full cold Flexible, but on US CST SimpleLife#1639 Americas PC
Jmfolk419 Hammer or sorc can farm most places Bigpapi#1487
louner
Pindleskin
, Pits, Stony Tomb,
Ancient Tunnels
Baal
usually somewhere between 9PM - 12AM CET jwronsky#2367 Europe PC
Necrarch Any place, I am Bone necro unpredictable, but mostly EU day time AǂNecrarch#2868 Europe PC
ShadowHeart I mostly do
Key
runs,
Chaos Sanctuary
, and
Secret Cow Level
, but my sorc can run most alvl 85 areas and WSK as well, if everything else is taken
can usually play in the evenings (around 7-11pm CET) ShadowHeart#2389 Europe PC
Skaijuice Mostly CS / Pits / Stony Tombs PST 0600 - 0900 hrs /
Skaijuice#1456 PC
Skullbriar
Key
runes,
Baal
and Chaos.
night or early morning Skullbriar#2519 Europe
Tey_Rossa MF
Frenzy
Barb mainly on Trav/Chaos/Lv 85 Areas
Play mainly evenings, NA Region, PDT timezone Americas
undertow Usually running Andy / Meph / Keys / LK / alvl 85 (Pits/Tombs/Tunnels preferred). Might be cool to do Chaos / WSK 1-3 /
Baal
evening / night / sometimes late night to early morning - NA Pacific TZ GaianMind#1409 Americas PC
let me know in this topic if you want to be here :)

Yea I'd love too I have a MF Java that is tired of losing loot to people who leech of the mf kills that I make I'd be better off splitting with someone. In same game than taking rhe chance of losing a rune to someone who couldn't handle a herd of cows. I play afternoons 6pm to around 10 o 12 pm depending on the days and if I'm having fun or not. If you still want to msg me here and we can swap information or set up something. Or anyone else who might wanna play sometime
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
[email protected] wrote: 1 year ago
Yea I'd love too I have a MF Java that is tired of losing loot to people who leech of the mf kills that I make I'd be better off splitting with someone. In same game than taking rhe chance of losing a rune to someone who couldn't handle a herd of cows. I play afternoons 6pm to around 10 o 12 pm depending on the days and if I'm having fun or not. If you still want to msg me here and we can swap information or set up something. Or anyone else who might wanna play sometime
Messaged you. :D Yeah, split mf means we are doing different areas and we keep everything we find to ourselves. It can be a matter of trust, but for me, I just like to clear the farming area on my own. I will be playing today and during the week in the evenings also in similar time

I never play multi but this sounds good. These days I mostly run CS and Trav with my WW Barb so if it's okay I can join, too. But most likely during the week or for weekend we can talk when it's possible.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
I'd be interested in this as well. I run an MF
Frenzy
Barb mainly on Trav/Chaos/Lv 85 Areas. Happy to alternate on areas if someone wants to run one, then the other. Play mainly evenings, NA Region, PDT timezone. Just can't trust the rando games and don't want to compete for items like you mentioned.
Yeah, i would like too join sometimes aswell.
Doing mostly
Key
runes,
Baal
and Chaos.
Skullbriar#2519
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Guys, I decided to keep a table with a roster. :D

I think it would be easier that way, when someone plays then the person can just message anyone from the table

Are you ok with me adding you there?

louner wrote: 1 year ago
Guys, I decided to keep a table with a roster. :D

I think it would be easier that way, when someone plays then the person can just message anyone from the table

Are you ok with me adding you there?
Sure, add me :)
Sure, that works.
i wouldn't mind too.

Create a group for this.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
i wouldn't mind too.

Create a group for this.

image.png
Ok, I created a group. Invite link is in the first post. :) You can also add me on bnet, I can send a direct invite there

This is great! I've been looking for the same thing.

MF Sorc here - usually running Andy / Meph / Keys / LK / alvl 85 (Pits/Tombs/Tunnels preferred).

Usually too slow for Chaos to make it viable - I usually just Seal tele & try to get an essence :B Happy to switch off on areas that other people want to run, too.

Might be cool to do Chaos / WSK 1-3 /
Baal

I play evening / night / sometimes late night to early morning - NA Pacific TZ. Please add me to the roster :) I'll join the group now too.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
I'm newer to the game and trying to figure out what areas I can clear the fastest, but I'd love to join! add me to the roster :)

I have a javazon, a druid, and an assassin. I'm NA Pacific TZ and I play evenings/nights

Please submit an offer BEFORE you add me on BNet.
FYI : for the best play experience all members of a mf group should be at the same region.

Relax and have fun!
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
@undertow, @Em24x7
added you :D

@Em24x7
Even if you think you character is still slow that is not a big problem. For example while you are cleaning one area, the other players can do more than one area in that time and it also works. :D

Nice idea, I would potentially be keen but can we maybe add platform to the table? I assume most of you are sensible PC folk but I think something like this would be especially useful for those of us muddling along with console versions without in game chat...

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP

louner 197

Europe PC
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Nice idea, I would potentially be keen but can we maybe add platform to the table? I assume most of you are sensible PC folk but I think something like this would be especially useful for those of us muddling along with console versions without in game chat...
Ok, added region and platform to the table.

ShadowHeart 1726Moderator

Europe PC
I wouldn't mind partaking once in a while as well.

I mostly do
Key
runs,
Chaos Sanctuary
, and
Secret Cow Level
, but my sorc can run most alvl 85 areas and WSK as well, if everything else is taken.

I'm in EU, and can usually play in the evenings (around 7-11pm CET). Feel free to put me on that list at the top :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
louner wrote: 1 year ago
Ok, added region and platform to the table.
Just wondering - how do you do these lovely tables? It looks fantastic :D Thank you for maintaining this!

For my details: PC, GaianMind#1409

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
You may update mine as:

Mostly CS / Pits / Stony Tombs
Timezone:
PST 0600 - 0900 hrs

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...