Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4233 replies   654567 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

What are regions for NL and Ladder walks?

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
No stream, rumored today SC NL walk region is Europe.

For tomorrow ladder walk: region will be announced at 11h00 UTC+2 and walk will happen one hour after.

---

Edit: non-ladder walk didn't happen.

moot11 117

Americas PC
Ladder SC walk in 25 minutes
Discord suggests Asia but I can't get on the stream (Korean streamer so Asia is very likely)
asia is confirmed in 10 min
dclone spawned 5 minutes ago on sc ladder asia as ( belatedly ) advertised - see you on the next one ;)

Live Trades usually possible between 5:00 pm and 12:00 am ( my Timezone is UTC +2 / CEST +0 )

Ladder SC only on PC

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
FYI:
Supposedly, there's a SC ladder walk planned for Friday (15th) at 2pm CEST.

Further details TBD, including the host so..not sure where that info even came from originally.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Update:
The Friday walk mentioned above is hosted once again by https://www.youtube.com/c/FBI%EB%A9%80%EB%8D%942.
Still set for SCL and 2pm CEST, region is TBD (typically announced during the stream leading up to it).

Also, there seems to be an upcming HCL walk on Saturday, hosted by WoofCoori (no idea who that is/no link).
12pm CEST, region is TBD.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Update:
The Friday walk mentioned above is hosted once again by https://www.youtube.com/c/FBI%EB%A9%80%EB%8D%942.
Still set for SCL and 2pm CEST, region is TBD (typically announced during the stream leading up to it).

Also, there seems to be an upcming HCL walk on Saturday, hosted by WoofCoori (no idea who that is/no link).
It appears the walk already happened, unless there's going to be an additional walk tomorrow too

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
There was a sneaky NA SL walk little over an hour ago. Around 15:27 CEST (09:27 EST).

As far as I know, it wasn't the streamer that is planning to do the walk tomorrow, he does his walk publically on stream, not in a sneaky way like this.

There's some worry on D2R Clone Hunters Discord that he won't have enough SoJs now to actually pull off the walk tomorrow, but there was mention they'd try to contact him and see if they could perhaps give him some extra (enough to pull it off).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
RandomUser121 wrote: 1 year ago
Update:

It appears the walk already happened, unless there's going to be an additional walk tomorrow too
A walk being announced doesn't mean no other random walks will happen before then.
Generally, that has no influence on the announced walk whatsoever. There's only been like 1 or 2 cases where it actually interfered with a scheduled time.
Update:

A walk being announced doesn't mean no other random walks will happen before then.
Generally, that has no influence on the announced walk whatsoever. There's only been like 1 or 2 cases where it actually interfered with a scheduled time.
Gotcha, I figured there had been a mistake on the day. Thank you for letting us know

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC

Gotcha, I figured there had been a mistake on the day. Thank you for letting us know
Well, there's always the chance of a mistake in the date/time/region/... (happened at least twice before as well). I just relay that data as I find it elsewhere. :)
But that's a separate issue.
Update:

From chat it looks like this will be SC NL EU at 9pm Korean time / 1pm UK, can anyone confirm? My Korean is rusty...

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
I don't speak Korean, but it says right in the chat:
[우버정보] 15일(금) PM 09:00 (유럽 서버) / 레더 ☞ PM 09:00 (korean time) Ladder Softcore UBER Server Europe
EDIT: I guess that's what you meant though... :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
EU Ladder SC on 3/6

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Asia Ladder SC on 3/6
Nope.

Europe is 3/6, Asia is still at 1.
Run confirmed for Europe as well so that adds up.
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Asia Ladder SC on 3/6
Nope.

Europe is 3/6, Asia is still at 1.
Run confirmed for Europe as well so that adds up.

yeah sorry, my mistake.
5/6 now ( my first ladder anni - 19/10/8 meh)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Update:

For the HC crowd:
Seems the walk may have shifted a bit. The streamer hosting this (https://www.twitch.tv/coori1117) is supposedly live from 3:30 to 7pm CEST today with the walk likely happening at some unknown point in time during that stream.

Further details are best gathered from the stream I suppose. I don't play HC so I won't be following this much today and hence likely won't be adding updated info here in time.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
FYI:
A SCL walk is scheduled for Jul 24th at 9pm CEST on Europe.

Host:
https://www.twitch.tv/touffeless

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...