Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3208 replies   461347 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Someone put it up at 5/6 again temporarily, but it's still at 4/6...

Who are these trolls? Does @Teebling have a history of these false reports, perhaps?
If you see someone trolling, tell me their username and I can take a look.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago

Who are these trolls? Does @Teebling have a history of these false reports, perhaps?
Wasn't around to spot the username but someone set asia SC NL to 5/6 at least 4 times throughout the afternoon/evening today, all of which were blatant trolling/misinformation (it was and still is at 4/6). Your logs probably have the username to go with that. :)

(For rough timestamps..in CEST)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago

Wasn't around to spot the username but someone set asia SC NL to 5/6 at least 4 times throughout the afternoon/evening today, all of which were blatant trolling/misinformation (it was and still is at 4/6). Your logs probably have the username to go with that. :)

image.png
(For rough timestamps..in CEST)
I squelched one of those boys from earlier today. Don't know if that does anything for the trolling though on the tracker.

Trade availability is on weekdays for PC/Xbox/Switch
Satire wrote: 1 year ago
I squelched one of those boys from earlier today. Don't know if that does anything for the trolling though on the tracker.
Can't there be a system where a certain number of status change "votes" would be needed to get the status changed? Or only users who have been on the forum for a certain amount of time or have a certain level of reputation be allowed to submit status changes?

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
h4ldol wrote: 1 year ago
Satire wrote: 1 year ago
Can't there be a system where a certain number of status change "votes" would be needed to get the status changed? Or only users who have been on the forum for a certain amount of time or have a certain level of reputation be allowed to submit status changes?
It works quite well as is. The occasional troll may slip through but..mweh.

A number of the alert solutions available handle that by adding some sort of confirmation mechanic.
But the drawback is if you wait for confirmation or a 'vote', you lose time. And if you're looking at something like a non-ladder private walk, that's time you may well not have. Even more so because those have recently happened at distinct off-times, meaning the number of folks available in that region was bound to be on the very low end. So waiting for confirmation or votes in a situation like that would likely not give you any status change/indication until after the walk is long over and you're voting it back to 1.

Yes, trolls slip through as is. But they are by now thankfully comparatively rare, not counting those annoying instances of the /uberdiablo command bugging out for half the folks out there again. That though, even with a voting system, would result in the same odd "tug of war" between them so no real gain.
And the trolls that do get through are for the most part being handled. The name availability helps quite a bit with that so they can be reported and taken care of.
Still beats consistently missing walks (especially NL) because you're waiting for votes that won't come in in time.
The confirmation that I built into my own solution is probably as "time efficient" as it gets for any such indirect solution and even with that, some of the NL walk changes slipped through without alerting under stricter settings because they just go too fast to confirm.

Though yeah, limiting the ability to submit a status by having some minimum level of trust (5-10 being perfectly sufficient) and/or a minimum account age would probably be a helpful addition. Just to immediately sort out the obvious trolls who make a new account solely to mess with the tracker.
Good morning! So it is still 4/6 in As NL?
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Yup, still 4/6 as far as I can tell.

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Same now. Loooong spawn this time (hopefully my connection will stay on...)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Anyone had luck farming some SoJ to increase the count? Did 10 runs on
Andariel
, I received enough "
Scroll of Town Portal
" to come and say hi again.
LordNoob wrote: 1 year ago
Anyone had luck farming some SoJ to increase the count? Did 10 runs on
Andariel
, I received enough "
Scroll of Town Portal
" to come and say hi again.

Farm NM Andy instead of Hell.
NM Andy can only drop 3 types of unique ring, SOJ, Manald and Nagel.
10 runs is nothing, at least hundreds of run.
Wrong chat to ask though.
The last time i did nm andy runs i need one week 2-3 hours a day to get one soj
I'm getting "Gazes" on Asia, is it a bug on my end, or did the walk happen?

moot11 117

Americas PC
its happened

ShadowHeart 1735Moderator

Europe PC
DClone did spawn! Checked my game and the chat log included both the 5/6 message and the invasion message.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Oh god I hope my game at home didn‘t crash!!!!
Asia NL popped, I got: 17/15/5 & 18/14/8, not too shabby :)
Waiting was worth it - got 19/20/10 yaay
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Waiting was worth it - got 19/20/10 yaay
Gratz, almost perfect!
17-14-6 not great not terrible

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
FInally got my first DClone for more than a month. Hard battle, way harder than the previous ones (does it have random immunities?), had to
Revive
mer twice, give him tons of full rejuv... and all that for a 11/14/5 ! :)

But still happy to have had a good fight. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation