Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1409 views

Description

Have a 200 FCR sorc that can solo everything with CTA. Figure this would be the fastest and relatively safe forge runner.

Do people still do rush 4 forge?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Have a 200 FCR sorc that can solo everything with CTA. Figure this would be the fastest and relatively safe forge runner.

Do people still do rush 4 forge?

Stormlash 345Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Karen Yes.

BillyMaysed 2189Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
@Karen Yes.
Stormlash
, did you happen to know if Forge Running and services like that will be added as tradable options in the future? i typically just create "rush 4 forge" or "forge 4 rush" games.

Stormlash 345Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
@Karen Yes.
Stormlash
, did you happen to know if Forge Running and services like that will be added as tradable options in the future? i typically just create "rush 4 forge" or "forge 4 rush" games.
I do not.
Sorry, Billy.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I believe we are working on setting up a separate services section on the site for things like this. Right now it doesn't really fit in anywhere, but we do want to create a spot for it. Probably coming next website patch.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

BillyMaysed 2189Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I do not.
Sorry, Billy.
No worries, i just love this sites "Trust" system and there's a lot of scammers who either bounce early when they get
The Hellforge
or as the Rushee they leave right at Act 4. Bastards. lol
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
I believe we are working on setting up a separate services section on the site for things like this. Right now it doesn't really fit in anywhere, but we do want to create a spot for it. Probably coming next website patch.
Oh awesome! thanks for the replies guys.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Gonna be a new player services tag in trade coming soon for things like boosts and rushes:

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
I don't always rush people, but when I do, I rush them, maybe power level them to get to ancients, maybe do
Anya
Izual
Radament
, etc. Rushing people is sorta why I level my character, so that I can offer to rush people through Hell. Grinding for gear gets old eventually, have to have a reason to get the gear. For me that's to perform a service later.
Sherloc09 wrote: 2 years ago
I don't always rush people, but when I do, I rush them, maybe power level them to get to ancients, maybe do
Anya
Izual
Radament
, etc. Rushing people is sorta why I level my character, so that I can offer to rush people through Hell. Grinding for gear gets old eventually, have to have a reason to get the gear. For me that's to perform a service later.
Same, takes minimal amount of work even in hell. I always enjoyed helping others, even in d3 so rushing someone for runes seems kind of lame.
My question as a noob is, is it worth it?

I can do through A2 Hell easily, I need Infinity for A3. (HC so I aint doin no yolo runs).
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
Gonna be a new player services tag in trade coming soon for things like boosts and rushes:

This will be awesome! One way to earn some runes or maybe just farm gems along the way

EnragedN3wb 188Moderator

PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
No worries, i just love this sites "Trust" system and there's a lot of scammers who either bounce early when they get
The Hellforge
or as the Rushee they leave right at Act 4. Bastards. lol
I remember this always used to piss me off so bad... I mean it's what? Another 10 minutes tops to finish the difficulty at that point? Even if you're on the slower side of rushers... You're already through the longer & more annoying parts at that point.

People are just lame sometimes... =\
Well the karma gods have favored me yesterday -- managed to secure a
Griffon's Eye
and Lightning Level Up facet. Rocking -20/+20 for my Javazon. Next on the agenda is the Infinity, but that might take a while. Once the Merc's rocking Infinity, Hell rushes begin.

As for the scammers, I even stand back from the Forge to let them scam if they're going to go back on their word. Karma works itself out in my experience. Most of my best unique drops were rushing Nightmare users on the way to the Forge in fact.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...