Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1449 views

Description

Hello gents. Im fabio, 41 years old, and im from italy. Im so exicted about diablo II resurrected. But i like have some
help about how i can face up the Palace Basement with my Barbarian. Ive attached the photos.

Thanks in advance.
Description by 01FABIOP

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello gents. Im fabio, 41 years old, and im from italy. Im so exicted about diablo II resurrected. But i like have some
help about how i can face up the Palace Basement with my Barbarian. Ive attached the photos.

Thanks in advance.

moot11 117

Americas PC
Hi Fab
Barb is a tough playthrough until you get the gear.
i think you have spread you points a bit too thin - across too many different skill at such a low level.
maybe try
Double Swing
(maybe 8 points) with most of the others into ONE weapon mastery - choose a weapon type, dont use 2 different classes. no increase speed or
Iron Skin
at this stage.
OP
moot11 wrote: 1 year ago
Hi Fab
i think you have spread you points a bit too thin - across too many different skill at such a low level.
maybe try
Double Swing
(maybe 8 points) with most of the others into ONE weapon mastery - choose a weapon type, dont use 2 different classes. no increase speed or
Iron Skin
at this stage.
Which Gear?
Ciao Fabio. Barb is one of the most challenging and fun classes to play. That being said, YouTube has a ton of content from many creators that will teach you what you need to know so that’s a good place for you to start.

From your pictures, looks like you just started. While levelling you maybe want to focus your points into
Double Swing
and
Frenzy
while dual wielding maces until you can get Grief sword. Good luck have fun!
OP
bakkfyre wrote: 1 year ago
Ciao Fabio. Barb is one of the most challenging and fun classes to play. That being said, YouTube has a ton of content from many creators that will teach you what you need to know so that’s a good place for you to start.

From your pictures, looks like you just started. While levelling you maybe want to focus your points into
Double Swing
and
Frenzy
Yes. ive restarted to play few weeks ago. Sorry for my not full diablo II knowledge. What's the Grief Sword.

Thanks.
01FABIOP wrote: 1 year ago
bakkfyre wrote: 1 year ago

Double Swing
and
Frenzy
Yes. ive restarted to play few weeks ago. Sorry for my not full diablo II knowledge. What's the Grief Sword.

Thanks.
runewords/grief-t1233.html
Buona serata, Fabio.
As it's already been stated you better OR to choose one weapon mastery from the start OR to invest maximum into particular skill until you will decide the weapon type. As for skills, as it's been stated, invest bunch of points into
Double Swing
to buff out
Frenzy
skill which you should be able to level up, it's the simplest one. And instead of points into
Iron Skin
you can use them on buff
Battle Orders
, leaving those passives for now at lvl 1. Speaking of the weapon for
Frenzy
, every group has some interesting items but I think the safest will be the renewed
Blade Mastery
, after recent patch it also includes daggers and there are can be some nice knives to stab demons. If you want we can divulge into alternatives but for now the simplest way is
Frenzy
with 1 weapon passive,
Increased Stamina
, speed, resistances and
Iron Skin
at 1 level for now and get yourself
Battle Orders
with 1 point into
Battle Command
later.

moot11 117

Americas PC
01FABIOP wrote: 1 year ago
moot11 wrote: 1 year ago
Hi Fab
maybe try
Double Swing
Iron Skin
at this stage.
Which Gear?
By "the gear" I just mean that barb is very gear dependent to be "good".
at low level maybe run
The Countess
for runes to get Steel (
Tir
+
El
) or strength at lvl25 (
Amn
-
Tir
), this worked for me for a short time

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation