Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   907 views

Description

All the people (four just today), that go to my trades and do not use the filters or read the flashing signs on the trade that are on ladder. But thankfully they mostly apologize profusely for wasting my time once I hop on the game to trade for them. Now I post right on the threads to be sure they set the filters correctly and my signature even warns them of this nincompoopery!

I deserve trust for this!!! Thoughts, questions, anecdotes, comments, insults, racial slurs?

Can be used to make Runewords:

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
All the people (four just today), that go to my trades and do not use the filters or read the flashing signs on the trade that are on ladder. But thankfully they mostly apologize profusely for wasting my time once I hop on the game to trade for them. Now I post right on the threads to be sure they set the filters correctly and my signature even warns them of this nincompoopery!

I deserve trust for this!!! Thoughts, questions, anecdotes, comments, insults, racial slurs?

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
Trading really did go from enjoyable to PITA as soon as ladder hit. Really wish ladder wasn't a thing. Hate how it splits up the community. I get that some people want a fresh start and fresh economy, but the incentives for ditching my characters and starting over just aren't there for me (especially now that I've crafted all the ladder runewords I wanted on non-ladder). Put too much time in my guys to start over now. And because of this choice, I feel like I'm being punished.. Constantly being bothered by ladder players and the enjoyment I got from trading seems to be almost gone.. I guess I just need to accept that good things can't last forever!

Apologies to any die-hard ladder lovers for the rant. My frustration is directed towards Blizzard more than anything (as usual).

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
As for one, as a lesser trader (13 trades ranging from
Um
to
Ohm
, during this last 3 weeks aka at the beginning of that ladder, both in ladder AND non ladder), never had this issue.

Maybe trade less scraps, and more gems - not talking about
Perfect Gems
;) -?
Even if that doesn't remove those that can make an offer before looking at the ladder icon, It ought to limit the amount to have to deal with...

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
I do wish we could confirm trades/trust without closing threads out. As someone who flips torches/keys, almost all of my trades go "un-confirmed".
OP

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
haha thanks for the laugh guys, yeah ever since ladder came out I haven't been playing as much. I did start a few hardcore ladder for the first time. I love watching players dropping like flies >:-O

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
Man, i did this last week, didnt read and started posting i felt like a moron, now im i have bookmarks with my filters
same, check out my signature...I got really tired of it.

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER
lmao.

People automatically default to ladder trade even if it wasn't.

Legit people need to open their eyes to see that HUGE tag that says whether it's ladder or non-ladder trade.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
I don't get how people make this mistake tbh. Every time I'm looking to trade I always filter out ladder/hardcore/console. Super easy to do.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
When you search for items, press "Select Default" and then search, the upper row is reset. So you think you see only ladder/non-ladder, but you actually have to filter again.
This has already been reported.

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...