diablo2.io is supported by ads
128 replies   10984 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Been running a lot better, definitely.

I did get a couple timeouts/load failures and still a (very) significant slowdown when Asia first went to 4/6 (i guess resulting user spikes still have a large impact?) but all in all, much, much better.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Just for the record:
Been running perfectly smooth through all 3 runs now so..huzzah!
Timeouts, extreme slow loading still happen to me quite a few times a day, I thought i was the problem of my VPN, but it wasn't.
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 1 year ago
Timeouts, extreme slow loading still happen to me quite a few times a day, I thought i was the problem of my VPN, but it wasn't.
There was one blip today, about half an hour ago.
PayPal donation came through and their IPN system hammered the site with requests for some weird-ass reason, so I had to restart.
Should have been fine other than that, can anyone else confirm several timeouts like this today? Should have just been the one.

Deleted User 632 0

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
PayPal donation came through and their IPN system hammered the site with requests for some weird-ass reason, so I had to restart.
Should have been fine other than that, can anyone else confirm several timeouts like this today? Should have just been the one.
had a 500 something error that exact time.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
I can confirm one blip but that's it. So..would match.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Another blip? Or unexplained?

Whatever it is, things are super slow right now (as in..past 20 minutes or so).
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Donation made 13 minutes ago, sound like it matches up to the slowness you experienced? I was offline.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Donation made 13 minutes ago, sound like it matches up to the slowness you experienced? I was offline.
Sounds about right. Just got back though so not sure what it was like earlier.
Went back to normal/performant as I submitted the previous post.
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
How's it been over the last two weeks guys? Besides the server running out of storage last weekend whilst I was at a music festival :lol:

How's it been over the last two weeks guys? Besides the server running out of storage last weekend whilst I was at a music festival :lol:
Disclaimer: I've only been here for a week.

I've witnessed eternally-loading pages on rare occasions — usually when refreshing to check my trades/notifications — but that behaviour had an uptick today. One refresh actually led to an error (forgot to note the information, sorry). Outside of those hiccups, it's been responsive.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Well, the storage thing was quite the blowout. I believe that actually happened twice, didn't it?

Other than that, it has been better than it was when this thread started but there's definitely still some issues. I know you mentioned you were fine with the occasional timeout but they still happen somewhat regularly I'm afraid, along with a fair few "significantly extended load times" along the way, including throughout the day today. Seems to be happening somewhat sporadically. Slow for a few loads then back to normal then slow again, as opposed to the earlier slow and then slow for hours until you jump in and reset stuff.
Works better for me than last month, I've definitely noticed less timeouts (and typically these seem to happen around dclone spawns)
Not sure if anything changed on the backend but it does seem a tad more stable in terms of behaviour.
There has definitely more lag than usual today.
Running very slowly takes ages for a page to load and most of the time i'm just getting an error code and i have to refresh and wait again.
It's been intermittently slow and/or timing out (sometimes with an HTTP 503 error) since yesterday for me, too.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
It's been quite bad for me today. Slow loading, 503 errors, etc. Interestingly, about an hour before it got super bad, my virus protection started spazzing out any time a video ad played and said it was blocking the content because it was infected with botnet.

I'm not super tech savvy, so I'm not sure if that's useful, or valid or whatever, but there you go.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
It's slow... :(
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, had a look today and did some of the usual troubleshooting - event scheduler on, sessions table at a reasonable row count, storage well within capacity - gave the apache/mysql a restart and seems to be okay now. I was abroad for a week, my apologies for not reacting to this sooner.

Hey guys, had a look today and did some of the usual troubleshooting - event scheduler on, sessions table at a reasonable row count, storage well within capacity - gave the apache/mysql a restart and seems to be okay now. I was abroad for a week, my apologies for not reacting to this sooner.
Thanks for all that you do Teebling :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...