Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3147 replies   455692 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

episparh wrote: 1 year ago
Deiphos wrote: 1 year ago
WMAlleg wrote: 1 year ago
I have parked myself on asia but got dropped before he spawned xD. "yay for me"
Yeah - reject rate close to a spawn is quite high. :-/
....almost as it is designed or stimulated...
I'm not sure if they do strange things instead of just selling "real" SoJ's ... certain "methods" include sending packages which aren't real.
Don't want to assume something but those sells are so fast - hard to belive that it's real.
Like the first walk on Europe - it went from 2 to 6 so quick that I exited my current game, opened a new one and I almost missed 6/6, it was so close that I didn't even get the message in the new game.
I really can't belive that someone is selling 30 or 50 SoJs so quick - because you also don't want to miss the point where you sold enough.

So currently I think there are "alternatives" in use which make the servers unstable according to modified packages.
I hope tht's not the case and important logic & checks are done server side. Leaving any kind of logic client side is asking for trouble.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Ah, nothing like a good conspiracy theory...

If you could just send random packages to trigger walks, we'd have a LOT more people with a selection of perfect Annis walking around.

Selling an entire walk's worth of SoJs in a minute or two really isn't a challenge by any means. And until you hit the last stage, you don't have to start slowing down for anything as you can't "overshoot" yet. And even if you do overshoot by spam-selling in the last stage, that'll only be by realistically 1 or 2 SoJs which is really not a high cost for a true farmer, considering that it is offset by minimizing the amount of "annis going public" due to less of a heads up.

Public walks/streamers sell slowly to milk for stream-time. Farmers sell as fast as possible in a coordinated effort to minimize exposure to the public. Nothing unexpected there really.

PS:
Blizzard doesn't need any outside help to destabilize their servers. They're perfectly capable of doing that themselves. ;)
so Asia walked and is back to 3/6 ?
I just checked Asia Server and it show
Terror
begins to form .... , or are the Server still banana :)

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
mkta18 wrote: 1 year ago
so Asia walked and is back to 3/6 ?
I just checked Asia Server and it show
Terror
begins to form .... , or are the Server still banana :)
Ladder walked and should be at 1/6 (unless it already moved up again), non-ladder remains at 3/6 I believe.
So how quickly on average do these cycles occur? Or is there no cycle and it’s arbitrary since dependent on whales or something? Like at what point should I plop a char in a game for 24 hrs waiting
moonlit wrote: 1 year ago
So how quickly on average do these cycles occur? Or is there no cycle and it’s arbitrary since dependent on whales or something? Like at what point should I plop a char in a game for 24 hrs waiting
Always keep a character in game, cuz !@#$ the environment that's why. Waste those kilowatt hours mining Annihiluses, just turn up your AC so your computer room doesn't get above 30C.

What a dumb mechanic.
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
Always keep a character in game, cuz !@#$ the environment that's why. Waste those kilowatt hours mining Annihiluses, just turn up your AC so your computer room doesn't get above 30C.

What a dumb mechanic.
ALT + Enter, minimize.
I never had the pleasure to meet Dclone, so sorry for maybe dumb questions.

At what stage should i be in a game or create a game? Already at stage 5 "
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" or at stage 6 "Diablo has invaded Sanctuary". If the answer is at stage 5, how long can this stage take before Dclone appears?

If Dclone spawns and my mate and i kill him, he drops only one anni right? So we should have independent games open at that time to spawn him twice?

Is Dclone comparable to the Diablo in Ubertrist, or is he more beefed up?

Thanks
HAse_ONE wrote: 1 year ago

Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" or at stage 6 "Diablo has invaded Sanctuary". If the answer is at stage 5, how long can this stage take before Dclone appears?

If Dclone spawns and my mate and i kill him, he drops only one anni right? So we should have independent games open at that time to spawn him twice?

Thanks
Create a game at stage 5 then wait till stage 6.
From 5 to 6 is usually under 1 hour.

You can compare the 2 at thoses links:
monsters/diablo-clone-t4333.html
monsters/uber-diablo-t4337.html

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC

Terror

Thanks
First and foremost, you have to have your game up and running BEFORE stage 6 is reached. So 5 at the latest, ideally 4 because 5 can sometimes be VERY quick. Do note the "can" there because no stage has a set amount of time associated with it. It takes however long it takes for people to sell enough SoJs to move it to the next one. That's very fast (<1 minute) if you have a farmer group selling them quickly, somewhere like 10-30 minutes if you have a streamer milking sales and walk for views or potentially days+ if you only got there due to random individual SoJ sales that have now stopped. No guarantees either way.

And yes, he does only drop 1 anni so you and your friends want separate games. If not all of you are able to solo him, just have whomever can kill theirs and then rotate through the rest of your games to help out.

As for comparing to ubers, dclone is kind of a pushover. His attacks are weaker, his defensive capabilities are worse and he has no adds or 2 bigger, bader brothers next to him to bail him out. If you can do ubers, you can most definitely easily do dclone.
So for SC NL, currently Europe is at 4/6 and Asia 3/6. Anyone with deeper Insight into these communities have a guess which will hit first this week?
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Terror

Thanks
First and foremost, you have to have your game up and running BEFORE stage 6 is reached. So 5 at the latest, ideally 4 because 5 can sometimes be VERY quick. Do note the "can" there because no stage has a set amount of time associated with it. It takes however long it takes for people to sell enough SoJs to move it to the next one. That's very fast (<1 minute) if you have a farmer group selling them quickly, somewhere like 10-30 minutes if you have a streamer milking sales and walk for views or potentially days+ if you only got there due to random individual SoJ sales that have now stopped. No guarantees either way.

And yes, he does only drop 1 anni so you and your friends want separate games. If not all of you are able to solo him, just have whomever can kill theirs and then rotate through the rest of your games to help out.

As for comparing to ubers, dclone is kind of a pushover. His attacks are weaker, his defensive capabilities are worse and he has no adds or 2 bigger, bader brothers next to him to bail him out. If you can do ubers, you can most definitely easily do dclone.
Could you join random public games to see if he is active in other games

do you even
Smite
, bro?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
BMPK wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Terror

Thanks

Could you join random public games to see if he is active in other games
You can indeed. You're fighting about 20349230490284398284 random smiters with the same goal though so..be quick ;)
Only makes sense in the first few minutes after a walk has been triggered though. They all get cleaned out fairly quickly.
So for SC NL, currently Europe is at 4/6 and Asia 3/6. Anyone with deeper Insight into these communities have a guess which will hit first this week?
Same question here

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Simply put, noone knows. But right know the educated guess would be Europe as Asia is deeper into their off-time while Europe is nearing today's peak (meaning less random contributions moving Asia up by comparison) and Europe is further along as is (meaning cheaper finishing-up for bulk sellers).

But both could still take a few days so..who knows. Non-ladder selling has died down quite massively since ladder.
Heads up y'all I've gotten word that there's a plan for a NA SC Ladder walk tonight (5/10) at 9pm EST.
Dang, that is 4:00am for me.
episparh wrote: 1 year ago
Dang, that is 4:00am for me.
Just leave your char in game overnight and wake up early. Dclone lasts forever in game until you quit IIRC
Do not work that way since last two weeks. "Lost connection to server" and only client restart fix it.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...