Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3206 replies   461263 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
minamoto wrote: 2 years ago
Snip

Happy to help you kill your dclone for free if he spawns in the next 1-2 hours
Thanks a bunch mate ! Will try myself, if he comes in, and if I fail will come to cry here. ^^

Cheers !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 2 years ago
Pasadei wrote: 2 years ago
At 4/6 NA/ as well !
Guys, I am in to try my first DClone ever with my lvl 87 necro - if I fail, I may post here to get some help. :)

Thanks in advance !
Necro is a bad choice for uberdiablo.
Probably, but that's the only guy I have above level 30 :D Kind of slow player here that plays about 3 hours a week, and that's already too much according to my wife ^^
PM me if it happens in the next 6 hours. I am not in the TOP Trust, but I am not a random person here. I can help you for free and without any fraud or anything like that.
Pasadei#2287

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks mate, appreciate that. :)

Will try my best !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Thanks mate, appreciate that. :)

Will try my best !
Good luck!
If Pasadei isn't on whenever it happens (2 hrs and counting for stage 4 after all..who knows), you can try adding me. If I'm not asleep, I'll be around since I'll get alerted anyways. Happy to help you out after I get mine.

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks too Schnorki !
:)

Annihilus
I can use some help as well. Are you guys up to give me a hand for DClone when he spawn?

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Sure. Just reach out again here if/when he does spawn.

(Won't respond for about 5-10 minutes after the walk even when I'm here for it, due to being busy hunting for extras - happy to help after that)
Everyone reports 4/6 NA softcore, but mine is 3/6 ?
Should I remake my game?

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Remaking your game doesn't fix that, you need to close your D2:R client and reconnect.

Or just know that your progress is bugged and rely on info here instead. He'll still spawn in your game, you just won't know unless you get told here. :)
Ill be selling about 20 soj on SC Non Ladder Americas in the next 15 or so minutes.
Dimefox wrote: 2 years ago
Ill be selling about 20 soj on SC Non Ladder Americas in the next 15 or so minutes.
Great news!
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
Great news!
sold 23, no change
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
Great news!
sold 23, no change
Thank you anyway! :D

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
No change on 23? That's..surprising actually. Would love to see some numbers on how much it took for the various stages in the past.

The only numbers I've heard so far is that a couple runs were triggered with 77 total.

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Too bad they didn't trigger it at 66 (666 would be too hard I believe, or you'd need other triggers like Bul Kathos or Mara) so much more in the theme ;)

Annihilus
Asia moved to 2
Does it show the progress while you are on a ladder character?
WildArrow wrote: 2 years ago
Does it show the progress while you are on a ladder character?
Ladder has its own progression and its own walk - so technically yes it does show you a progression but no it does not show the progression of non ladder.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Correct. If you're on ladder and want to watch non-ladder progress, you need to do that here/via one of the alert tools. Or you regularly switch over to non-ladder to check.
I think it never before stood that long at 4/6. Guess the multiboxers don't consider Non-Ladder worthwhile any more...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...