Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
46 replies   6143 views

How an error on Google killed diablo2.io overnight, RIP this site and any future prospects for it

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I learned about your site from an in game player. I was hesitant to join any other one out there but this one seemed to good to pass up. sorry to hear about the bug that is ruining new traffic and I will be doing what I can to keep on spreading the word in the meantime while googles algo is being unfair to all your hard work.
Keep it up, something this good can't stay hidden forever!
That sucks. I've released apps through Google Play Store in the past and Google took like 5 days before they would even show the apps in search results reliably. Google def has a weird way of propagating results that are recent changes, so hopefully it'll all be sorted out in a few days.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
I'm very sorry to hear this has happened, Teebling. I have had a wonderful time using this site's features and lack of RMT to engage in trading. Thank you for all your hard work and effort that has gone into creating this wonderful community. I hope this issue is resolved soon. In the meantime I will continue to spread the word about this site to those I meet in-game.

Bisu 369

PC
I just tried to google 'diablo2 trade' (without a space between diablo and 2), and I saw that the trade landing page showed up along with the D2IO homepage in the first page of results.

Could this mean that the indexing of the trade landing page is recovering?
having trouble with the site being really slow right now so i had to make this comment different because it keeps double posting

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
i was able to type in diablo 2 trade price and got diablo 2
Io
as the first. not that this may hekp in any way but some search results seem to pop it up first on google

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
I just tried to google 'diablo2 trade' (without a space between diablo and 2), and I saw that the trade landing page showed up along with the D2IO homepage in the first page of results.

Could this mean that the indexing of the trade landing page is recovering?
ya its so weird. "Diablo2 trade" gives us D2io's trade landing page as result #5, and typing in "D2 trade" gives it to us as result #7. But "diablo 2 trade" only gives the Price Check and Trade stats pages as result #7-8 but the trade landing page no where to be found even 10 pages back. Hopefully next time they update their algorithm it fixes this bizarre glitch.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...