Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   1474 views

Description

My good friend Th3ory is doing a live Q&A stream with me this coming Tuesday at 2100 UTC (what's that in my time?).
We will be talking about recent site updates, 2.4/ladder market changes, the dclone tracker, and allowing you to ask anything you want... behave lads :lol:
To get a notification when we go live, follow his Twitch channel in advance here. If you miss it, a recording will be available 24hrs after.
See you all there!
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
My good friend Th3ory is doing a live Q&A stream with me this coming Tuesday at 2100 UTC (what's that in my time?).
We will be talking about recent site updates, 2.4/ladder market changes, the dclone tracker, and allowing you to ask anything you want... behave lads :lol:
To get a notification when we go live, follow his Twitch channel in advance here. If you miss it, a recording will be available 24hrs after.
See you all there!

I listened to the first interview and can't wait for this Q&A!

And just followed th3ory on twitch

Stormlash 344Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
I don't even care what's coming out of your mouth...
I just want to listen to your sexy voice again, @Teebling :P

See you there, buddy!

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Mad love and respect for allowing me to do this again with you @Teebling

Going to keep this fun, fluid, and conversational. Will open up talking about the state of the union with 2.4 and Ladder, what Teebling has been up to the last 7 months, and then dive right into Marketplace (Trading) and the new D Clone Spawn functions. Finally, we will close it out with the gauntlet of questions.

For those that will be tuning in we will have a live Q&A at the end, I will enable (open) a queue in Twitch where by typing !join [Example Question] we will get you lined up to hear from the sexy man himself right @Stormlash!

Cheers and thanks to all of you in the D2IO community in-advance for the support and hopeful tune-in.

Your friend - Th3ory

PS: Teebling has seen the setup, but we have a fun polished stream for you all...and yes...Teebling himself will be on Camera!

thank you for the follow @ManInTheCanoe - every little bit helps

Looking forward to catching the VOD since I can't make it live (I'll be stuck at work sadly)

Sent you a question to ask Teebling live!

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
LuckyAce wrote: 2 years ago
Looking forward to catching the VOD since I can't make it live (I'll be stuck at work sadly)

Sent you a question to ask Teebling live!
I got you on lock Lucky! As Teebling said he will post the VOD likely in the 'About' section and if anyone needs or wants it directly I can shoot it to you as well.

OP

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, not long to go, about an hour and a half from now till we go live. Hoping some of you can make it :)

OP

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Going live soon lads!

OP

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Stream's over, was fun :) Here's the VOD if you missed it:

Great stream...i could've kept asking questions all night but i was watching on my phone while cooking dinner.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Thank you everyone! The official VOD I will post up on my YouTube by tomorrow evening - I will notify @Teebling since I will have custom copy and chapter's included to make it easier to consumer. Cheers D2IO <3

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...