Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3206 replies   461205 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

tAnK wrote: 2 years ago
Xezis wrote: 2 years ago
asia - 3x disconnect in 3 minutes :\
Get disconnected 3 times too from EU server, beeing afk in town, that's weird..

And bbrr, seems I can't sell any of my mid/low
Annihilus
for only fews
Ist
, the market is truely collapsing !
Anni is the next PGems
Yep, it had to happen. I thought that there will be less walks. Still dont understand why there is so many.

I sold one anni for
Ber
, and tried on next day with similar one and got only
Ohm
offer…

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Another one for the troll ban list @Teeb:
Someone just set Europe and Asia to 5 like a minute or two ago (while at 3 and 2 respectively).
EU 4/6

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Here goes the waiting game again... :D
always when i have to go to bed XD
I really wonder why it progresses so irregularly. I suppose, if there is a guild or something similar, which wanted to start a walk, they'd sell all SoJs at once. Why progress to 3 just to wait a whole day?
Do yall recon it will spawn tonight?

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
beherith wrote: 2 years ago
I really wonder why it progresses so irregularly. I suppose, if there is a guild or something similar, which wanted to start a walk, they'd sell all SoJs at once. Why progress to 3 just to wait a whole day?
There's a few people who throw in like 5 or 10 to move it along a bit and then go back to doing their thing. And even more people who do trickle in one by one.

From the looks of previous such "trickles", my hypothesis is that the above tend to take it to 3, sometimes 4. Larger scale farmers then see that as a perfect set up, take some time to set up all of their multi-box accounts and whatnot and then finish up the last stage or two to trigger it for them, leaving them with full profit at only a third of the entry cost.

That'd explain why (most of the time) you trickle up to 3/4, then have a bit of a break and then end up with a sprint to the finish.

Then again, maybe I'm just making stuff up.
Hmm, do you consider it possible that Blizzard built in some random progressing to the counters?

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
I doubt it.
If that was on their mind at all, I would expect they would just see how it goes first and maybe implement that as a second step if they come to realize that no walks happen organically.

Though in that case, they would've more likely just changed the item to something less valuable like that ever-pointless
Standard of Heroes
I would want
Standard of Heroes
be used in a
Larzuk
-style socketing recipe.

Standard instead of SoJ for dclone makes perfect sense too.

...so that's why we'll get neither.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Does anyone know what's the timeout now to stay on map afk until autokick?
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
I didn‘t ever encounter a timeout being in game. Got disconnected by what ever reason - but more to timeout / latencie issues, not by a timer.
There is no timeout apart from unstable network connection. I usually minimize the game to save on power (Alt+Enter to enter windowed mode and than minimize) and it stays open the whole night.
Hm... It was ok for me until they rolled 2.4 patch. Also used Alt+Enter Window-mode. After 2.4 I can go to the kitchen to have dinner. After I return the game is in the main menu. It was several times already. Although connection seem to be stable. No disconnects while active in game even for hours.
Deiphos wrote: 2 years ago
I didn‘t ever encounter a timeout being in game. Got disconnected by what ever reason - but more to timeout / latencie issues, not by a timer.
I got kicked from every game i afked, havent had issue when playing. Now testing "anti afk" glitches. Act 2 seems to be working. Stand on X and click on stash, char should run to wall and screen will be shaking from it runing left and right. Now just need to leave game alone to check if it disconects.
Hm... It was ok for me until they rolled 2.4 patch. Also used Alt+Enter Window-mode. After 2.4 I can go to the kitchen to have dinner. After I return the game is in the main menu. It was several times already. Although connection seem to be stable. No disconnects while active in game even for hours.
Someone before mentioned trick with not-sent message - it works for me in 90% cases
I remember those glitches from D2 back in the days. Somehow it's not need in my D2R sessions.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
There is no AFK timer. At least none that will hit you within any reasonable amount of time. That's regardless of whether you are keeping your chat open or not.

How do I know this?
I spent multiple nights AFK, some with chat open, some without, and leisurely returned in the morning only to find myself still standing in town. Personally, I just stand in A5, relatively close to the waypoint, simply because that's where I need to be if a walk did happen.

There are however various stability problems that may result in disconnects that you could of course blame on something else like a presumed timeout. Those can hit you after half a minute. Or they can hit you after 5 hours. Or they don't hit you at all. That includes potential problems with your own network as well as problems on the Blizzard end of things.
(Seems going from Europe to Asia is especially prone to those sorts of problems but that's just based on subjective observation of comments here)
Someone tell Europe to get themselves together and spawn dclone already! haha

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...