Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1424 views

Description

Not sure if this was shared already, but judging by the view count on YouTube it hasn't.

Here's a recent interview with Teebling, the sites creator!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Not sure if this was shared already, but judging by the view count on YouTube it hasn't.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago

Thanks Katonda - this is actually a refreshed video. The original I just unlisted yesterday which had ~528 views. We had some audio issues in the first version where Teebs was quiet and my gain was very overpowered. Had a bud finally get around to normalizing the gain making it sound much better so I posted the newer one so that is why views are down!

However, in exciting news @Teebling and I are intending to do another interview very soon as there has been major updates to the site since we did that video nearly 7 months ago. Will focus mainly on the Marketplace (trading), DClone etc. Hope is to also host a live Q&A on camera at the back-end of it to help with community engagement.

Crazy to think that when I did that video with Teebling D2IO was at ~450 members and since then we have grown to 71K!

But yes, for all that would love to view (like) the recalibrated original version I would genuinely appreciate it. Shameless plug for anyone that wants to sub to my YT channel that I finally just got up and running and polished. I stream (broadcast) on Twitch (my sig below) and will be posting my VODs or custom vids on my YT.

OP
Subscriber #9 here.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
Subscriber #9 here.
My man @Katonda

Been MIA for about 3 months with life/kids, but i'll be back heavily playing HC ladder and streaming at least 3 nights a week. If you want to join the live streams and my community you can follow me up on Twitch. No follow required even for those Lurkers in the wild :).

I've been doing a ton of admin work these last two week to better chat engagement, moderation, custom loyalty points, and more. Excited to test everything out in the coming weeks.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Planning to do another one with Theory soon to talk through some of the changes since that video 👍🏻

This site may be new but it has become one of my favorite Diablo 2 sites.
Interesting Interview & Nice accent u got Teebling Kinda relaxing to listen too :D
Looking forward to the new one! Really enjoyed listening to the first interview, even if it was recorded awhile ago.

I just wish I wasn’t working when you guys would be going live. Ah well, I’ll catch it after :P

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
LuckyAce wrote: 2 years ago
Looking forward to the new one! Really enjoyed listening to the first interview, even if it was recorded awhile ago.

I just wish I wasn’t working when you guys would be going live. Ah well, I’ll catch it after :P
100% - Teebling should be posting on the homepage shortly - aiming to do it this coming Tuesday. And yes, we will post he VOD after 24 hours when I can push it to YouTube. Sure Teebling will embed it somewhere on the site for those to watch.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...