Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   24757 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, is anyone aware of Twitch streamers pushing SoJ sales today?

I've watched 2 different PC modes get to 6/6 in the last hour, and SC PC US Expansion is now 3/6.

I'm interested in who is making the push.
Disciplemikex13 wrote: 1 year ago
I've watched 2 different PC modes get to 6/6 in the last hour, and SC PC US Expansion is now 3/6.
anyone can change the status and the 6/6 in the last hour was incorrect. as of writing this, it is currently at 3/6.
The 6/6 wasn't for SC PC US... It was for hardcore. Are you saying the hardcore didn't get to 6/6?
unfortunently we have some trollsters. or someone that just doesnt understand the tool yet. Im online in NA softcore exp. 3/6 100 percent

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER
4/6 now
4/6 now
Terror
spreads across the Sanctuary
I just got an ingame message saying we are at 4/6 now? (
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary). how do we get this to go up, is it still by selling sojs and how do we know how many we need to sell?
yes, xxx still selling sojs. I've "heard" its between 75-125 to spawn the whole thing.

Can anyone confirm if the tracking is cross platform? It seems to be. I just don’t want to get screwed like I did yesterday.

PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation
i keep getting disconnected from usa servers tho, too many people waiting dclone apparently

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
jarheads0331 wrote: 1 year ago
yes, xxx still selling sojs. I've "heard" its between 75-125 to spawn the whole thing.
This is correct - very randomized I've seen it at 80, I have seen at 125, and I have even seen it at more.

I assume they are keeping similar logic, but they won't call that out specifically; likely will keep it elusive.

Selling cheap annis here 🤣🤣🤪
This is really going to crush the anni market. I wonder if they're going to drop to like sub-
Ist
or some thing for low-rolls.
worstd2playerever wrote: 1 year ago
This is really going to crush the anni market. I wonder if they're going to drop to like sub-
Ist
or some thing for low-rolls.
Everyone logged into the game at the right time will get one every few days. You can quickly switch servers to not miss out. For torches you need to farm keys and do the ubers.

Sub-
Ist
is a given. Anyone who has Anni's should sell now. A month from now, I reckon they'll be worth less than a torch.
My point is.. someone must be coordinating the sales... we've gone from 2/6 to 4/6 in less than 2hrs. I seriously doubt that's just from rando's selling SoJ's 1 by 1 in their own games. My thought was that perhaps this was being streamed.
Yea the anni market is going to go to very low. Anyone want my worst roll? I'm actually pretty proud of it.
@dimefox gross! hey you dont have to wait for the anni market to crash, thats already worthless ;)

Want as in you are giving it away? I would love an Anni, even if low
Landros wrote: 1 year ago
Want as in you are giving it away? I would love an Anni, even if low
Yea make a game US server and I'll drop it, PM me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation