Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2284 views

Description

So I just got d2R for the switch. Played it back in the day yet always online. Cause of the trade ability.
Now there are not many if any people playing on the switch and trades SUCK!!!!!! (not that arses didn't f up Trading before! WE all need runes O.K.yet create mules keep all sets items and trade fairly low to low mid to mid and high to high with room for doubles that just need purging)
ANYWAYS, in offline on the switch. DO MONSTERS RESPWAWN IN A NEW GAME!!! and if so how does one start a new game when there
are no seeming options. I pick a char hit play and game loads. and the map is the same and monster defeated?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????unlike online where an options screen comes up. new map new monsters!!!!!

Any clarification would be nice... :)

P.S. I have googled and bla bla bla, endless nonsense and mostly advise for p.c. users.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 74892 0

So I just got d2R for the switch. Played it back in the day yet always online. Cause of the trade ability.
Now there are not many if any people playing on the switch and trades SUCK!!!!!! (not that arses didn't f up Trading before! WE all need runes O.K.yet create mules keep all sets items and trade fairly low to low mid to mid and high to high with room for doubles that just need purging)
ANYWAYS, in offline on the switch. DO MONSTERS RESPWAWN IN A NEW GAME!!! and if so how does one start a new game when there
are no seeming options. I pick a char hit play and game loads. and the map is the same and monster defeated?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????unlike online where an options screen comes up. new map new monsters!!!!!

Any clarification would be nice... :)

P.S. I have googled and bla bla bla, endless nonsense and mostly advise for p.c. users.
Answeredby Nate2 years agoGo to post
Yea I’m on the switch offline too, note There’s a difference between the save and exit function and the sleep mode function. If you just put the switch into sleep mode it essentially just pauses diablo. If you want the monsters to regen you need to save and exit.
if new game doesnt work, try making a nightmare game and hen going back to normal. switching between normal/nightmare/hell should work
In offline play, maps remain the same if you don't change difficulty. Starting a game in a different difficulty (i.e. you've been farming in Nightmare, but decided to go to Normal to use the respec from
Den of Evil
quest), generates a new set of maps for the difficulty you're going to play and wipes the old set of maps as well.

As for the monsters, that sounds like a major bug. Quitting a game and starting a new one normally re-fills maps with monsters.

Takro 15

Europe PC
Sounds like a bug with regards to the monsters still dead. Try closing the software and restarting.

Nate 580

Switch
Yea I’m on the switch offline too, note There’s a difference between the save and exit function and the sleep mode function. If you just put the switch into sleep mode it essentially just pauses diablo. If you want the monsters to regen you need to save and exit.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...