Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   854 views

Description

Hey guys, quick favour to ask. Anyone with access to Firefox, please log into your account like normal in FF, then...
Tell me if there's anything in the green circle and provide a screenshot if you can.

Cheers! Teeb
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, quick favour to ask. Anyone with access to Firefox, please log into your account like normal in FF, then...
Tell me if there's anything in the green circle and provide a screenshot if you can.

Cheers! Teeb
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Thanks for the help lads, marking fulfilled now.

Nothing, same screen as yours

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
Queegon wrote: 2 years ago
Nothing
Thanks Q. One more question for you - did you ever have push notifications enabled on the site? Even if that meant just switching them on and off to try them out.

Not that I'm aware of, and I just realized it no longer displays the information about them. You did away with them, I guess?

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
Not that I'm aware of, and I just realized it no longer displays the information about them. You did away with them, I guess?
Yeah in 1.34:
I have retired push notifications. After trying for months to contact the developer I bought the license from, I've had no response.
With the bugged notifications being sent out in magnitudes of order greater numbers than normal, this was taking it's toll on the server dominating requests having to be made server-side.
I think this is justified seeing as, if my data is right, only 0.06% of the total userbase were using it (like literally 7 people).
To me, removing the broken push notifications to improve the rest of the site's performance substantially made sense.
If you still want to get push notifications, go to your notification options and get emails sent to you (then your email client will generate the push :P).
What I'm testing right now is a brutish way to delete any old 'service workers' that are still in people's local browser storage. The ext developer didn't provide his own solution to removing these stale 'service workers', so even after retiring the feature completely, the server kept on getting hit with thousands of requests for it. Those requests were being generated even for people who had the push notifications disabled, because the code didn't unregister the service workers, it just left them there lol :lol: So I've had to come up with my own solution and trying to see if the script is correctly deleting old service workers for FF users that previously had push notifications enabled.

If you want deets people I'm discussing this over on the MTG Nexus forums with the admin there: https://www.mtgnexus.com/viewtopic.php?p=202393#p202393

Edit: I think it's working but there are still blips and they're mostly FF users, so I'm thinking I maybe need to change my code to target FF specifically.

So you are trying to find one of the seven people, hoping they are still around and hoping they had a FF? :P

One might say rolling a perfect Infinity has higher odds of happening.

Schnorki 3200Moderator

PC
Nothing here either.
Also never used push notifications though.
OP

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
So you are trying to find one of the six people, hoping they are still around and hoping they had a FF? :P

One might say rolling a perfect Infinity has higher odds of happening.
Lol, and with my D2 luck that would be even worse odds :P

Nah it also applies to anyone who ever had push notifications enabled at any point, so I think at least 500, many of whom may still be active.

@BillyMaysed

Oh hey, this sounds like me.

I also have the same message as you "No service workers found"

I'm almost certain I had push notifications on for a day or so when I signed up.

Check out my trades
Feel free to make offers of runes, keys or Pgems
***** Not by PM *****

Ore 1

Sorceress Europe XLinux
Nothing here either.

"No service workers found"

Never enabled push notifications.
I use FF as my primary browser on my gaming machine, I had notifications turned on, but there are no service workers found same as everyone else.
Empty on 98.0 (64-Bit) Win10

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.

Deleted User 632 0

OP

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
Thanks for the help lads, marking fulfilled now.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...