Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   691 views

Description

anyone willing to be a go-between for an Xbox-PC(or switch) trade? Preferably nowish?

Can be used to make Runewords:

anyone willing to be a go-between for an Xbox-PC(or switch) trade? Preferably nowish?

All Prices Negotiable :-)
I can help if you need, what you looking to do? PC.
OP
Yep, i am the PC end. Wapiti406 is the XBox end. a
Key
for a perf
Nature's Peace
. Think you could be the go-between for us?

OP
I am willing to go first (and take on the risk) if you want to add me. My Battle.net ID is ThatGuy23#1736

sure, not a problem. You add/message me on bnet. SuperMo#11167
Just added you
OP
He misunderstood. Still need help if possible

Sorry I wasn't able to help, GL!
OP
NP, you are still cool for trying!

So, I'd like to support escrow service like this, but I don't know if it's possible for me to join games that aren't PC platform. I'd like to help if there are instructions for how to join non-PC games from PC?

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
man yall are biting into my service. :) This is a service I perform.

trade/delivery-service-pc-to-xbox-or-xb ... 37797.html
any chance you guys perform these kinda service between softcore and hardcore lol ?
Spongebob wrote: 2 years ago
any chance you guys perform these kinda service between softcore and hardcore lol ?
That would be pretty difficult unless you have both a hardcore and softcore character. Say you got a HoZ on Hardcore that someone on softcore wants to buy . You would need to have a hard-core character with what ever the seller asked for, and the seller would need one to collect on softcore. and the prices for items on hard-core cost more because of the diffculty and different items are more coveted than on softcore cause you equip yourself around the whole premise of do not die at any cost. The only viable option for this ( in my opinion ) and very reluctantly would say this would be a job for JSP. Only time I will even suggest using this site because fg costs real money, but trading your softcore or hardcore items for fg then using the fg to get the item you want on the opposite game type. Otherwise to middle man that, the middle man would need both what the seller and buyer have and be willing to trade their (middlemans) items on both game types for what the others has arranged. Not to mention some sort of fee for processing the transaction.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...