Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   15165 views

Description

Should I try rerolling this GC? I actually forgot where I got it from, but from what I understand, it could be a iLvl91 or an iLvl77 charm.

Vita +36-45 Life Large Charms(77)[36-40](91)[41-45]

So either it is a iLvl77 with max life or an iLvl91 with a low +40 roll. What do you think?
Description by Rumpelsau

Can be used to make Runewords:

Should I try rerolling this GC? I actually forgot where I got it from, but from what I understand, it could be a iLvl91 or an iLvl77 charm.

Vita +36-45 Life Large Charms(77)[36-40](91)[41-45]

So either it is a iLvl77 with max life or an iLvl91 with a low +40 roll. What do you think?

PSN: Rumpelsau
There is no ambiguity: +40 is clearly in the ilvl 77 range (36-40). Ilvl 91 starts at +41 HP (41-45).
OP
ok, if thats the case, is it still possible to reroll this to a +life skiller charm?

PSN: Rumpelsau
Skillers require only 50 ilvl, so it is possible. And since ilvl is retained between rolls, it is possible to roll a +45 +40 HP skiller.
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Skillers require only 50 ilvl, so it is possible. And since ilvl is retained between rolls, it is possible to roll a +45 HP skiller.
Clarifying here, I think poster is saying, if you do have a top-level GC, you can reroll it without worrying about breaking the charm. Since what you have is a +40 Vita GC (less than ilvl 91), you can't reroll it to a +45. The ilvl stays with the charm regardless of rerolls.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Zelym 124

Paladin Europe PC
You can be sure the GC is at least ilvl77, but no one can tell if the GC is ilvl91.
That's because an ilvl91 GC can roll any affix, including +40 life.

Your understanding is correct.
Rumpelsau wrote: 2 years ago
ok, if thats the case, is it still possible to reroll this to a +life skiller charm?
Any charm that can roll skills (lvl 50 or so) can roll life; It's only a matter of how much.

If your charm is ilvl77, then it can roll skill + 40 life.
It can't ever roll 41+ life. Only charms from
Baal
/Diablo/
Nihlathak
can roll 41+ life.
i keep a gc from
Baal
and reroll it from time to time haven't got anything yet, just wondering if I reroll it to a 41+ life, how much would it be worth? (not a skiller just +life)

Durok 11

PC
saw some people trying to sell it for an
Ist
just 41 life is a verified lvl 91 charm.
41 life itself is worth nothing technically

dont know whether people sold it for
Ist
though
I paid a little less than an
Ist
for the one I bought a week or two ago but there were several offered for an
Ist
. I think that's probably the high end of its worth as a verifiable "
Baal
" GC.
weegee wrote: 2 years ago
i keep a gc from
Baal
and reroll it from time to time haven't got anything yet, just wondering if I reroll it to a 41+ life, how much would it be worth? (not a skiller just +life)
I rolled a Java gc +44 life and it sold a couple hrs
Hello dear ones, I'll ask again just to be sure.

I have received a GC from
Baal
with really bad values.

This one has automatically the highest item level that exists in the game, right?
So, I can re-roll it until it has good stats without changing the item level, right?

Thank you very much!

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

Schnorki 3326Moderator

PC
Correct.
Baal
charms are
Baal
charms, regardless of the affixes they roll on the initial drop. ilvl is dictated by where you got the item. As long as it dropped from Hell
Baal
, it can be rerolled to a 41-45 life skiller, regardless of what it is now. Cubing it does not change the ilvl.

Side note:
There are some cube recipes that do change item levels so don't generalize that. The 3-gem magic reroll is not one of those however, so you can keep rerolling and rerolling the same charm until you get something worthwhile without it dropping the ilvl.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...