Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   11254 views

Description

I came across some people talking smack about my poison necro, saying even a druid is better. I can't find any videos on youtube of fast, solo, 8 player Chaos runs to compare. Starting your timer in town, with a high monster density run, and killing everything beyond the gates (minus a few stragglers of course) how long does it take you guys to full clear 8 player Chaos? Please don't exaggerate, I'm just looking for honest answers to compare classes. I'd appreciate it if you include your class and whether or not you're fully geared too, Thanks for taking the time =)

Can be used to make Runewords:

I came across some people talking smack about my poison necro, saying even a druid is better. I can't find any videos on youtube of fast, solo, 8 player Chaos runs to compare. Starting your timer in town, with a high monster density run, and killing everything beyond the gates (minus a few stragglers of course) how long does it take you guys to full clear 8 player Chaos? Please don't exaggerate, I'm just looking for honest answers to compare classes. I'd appreciate it if you include your class and whether or not you're fully geared too, Thanks for taking the time =)

Add me on B.net for quickest response
I'll try my following chars: Light Sorc, Beast Summon necro,
Frenzy
barb.

Do you want the times of balls to the wall trying to clear as fast as possible or leisure pace?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I'll try my following chars: Light Sorc, Beast Summon necro,
Frenzy
barb.

Do you want the times of balls to the wall trying to clear as fast as possible or leisure pace?
balls to the wall please =), I'll give you my time too when you're finished.

8 man full clear or mf style and seal pop ?

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
6:12 Beast Summon Necro (15 skeletons, 9 mages, 1
Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

7:31 Light sorceress (unlucky infector, light immune after Infinity made everything hard)

14:12
Frenzy
Barb: The lack of crushing blow really hurts my barb, probably will try it again with Fortitude, goreriders and
Guillaume's Face

Lo
Wisp Projector
Cinomed541 wrote: 2 years ago
I think he means full clear of the actual Chaos temple

Lo
Wisp Projector
I think he means full clear of the actual Chaos temple
Yeah, im dumb and wasnt paying attention. Time to gear up the necros and get on this now though.

OP
Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

7:31 Light sorceress (unlucky infector, light immune after Infinity made everything hard)

Frenzy
Barb: The lack of crushing blow really hurts my barb, probably will try it again with Fortitude, goreriders and
Guillaume's Face
Nice, thanks for takin the time, not tryin to rub it in but 4:07 here. To be fair though, I sold my other characters to fully gear my psn necro. only a little min maxing left to do and most of its MF.

8:53 with poison necro
Iron Golem
Insight Combat Merc ( Tried with 20/20
Monarch
but was slower than w
Homunculus
). 7:41 with summoner 13 Skeletons 13 Mages
Iron Golem
( Reapers Toll ) and Insight Act 2 Merc. Feel like I could be faster but am playing on xbox atm and you cannot tele stomp so skeletons kinda scatter

MassInferno wrote: 2 years ago
Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

Frenzy
Guillaume's Face
Nice, thanks for takin the time, not tryin to rub it in but 4:07 here. To be fair though, I sold my other characters to fully gear my psn necro. only a little min maxing left to do and most of its MF.
Wow 4 minutes on p8? Thats a very good time! did you even pick up charms and stuff?

Will switch to my 3/19
Eschuta's Temper
and try again with my sorc to see if I can get close to your time

Update: About 5:20, still not as good as you!

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

Frenzy
Guillaume's Face
Wow 4 minutes on p8? Thats a very good time! did you even pick up charms and stuff?
there were only a couple charm drops, i always pratice the tele grab so im ready in public games xD

Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

Frenzy
Guillaume's Face
Curious what are you using on your poison necro ? I got 2/10 ammy 2/1/55 deatgs web homu with 5-5 2/20/30str/12all res
Circlet
w 5-5 arachs 10% fcr rings arachs trks n Trang
Claws
torch anni and only had 3 pnb gcs.

OP
Iron Golem
1 Infinity Merc)

Frenzy
Guillaume's Face
Curious what are you using on your poison necro ? I got 2/10 ammy 2/1/55 deatgs web homu with 5-5 2/20/30str/12all res
Circlet
w 5-5 arachs 10% fcr rings arachs trks n Trang
Claws
torch anni and only had 3 pnb gcs.
2/55 dweb, Enigma,
Shako
with 7fhr/26fire res jewel, 35fcr Spirit, trang gloves, arach, war travs, 2soj, 30res mara, cta/Spirit on swap 6pnb gcs 5 with life 1 12fhr, 15@res 12fhr gc, 5x 5@res sc,11fire res sc, 11/20 n torch, 11/20 anni and a gheeds. Infinity/fort/andy on merc

this build hits the 75fcr and 86 fhr breakpoints with 10.5k psn
Nova
, max res, 2700 life after bo and 248 mf, 298 when i get my sc's with mf and the above jewel rare with mf. it's pretty tanky, not too hard to group em up and slay with
Corpse Explosion

Yeah, Think I'm gonna swap some gear around on my merc n stuff and use a better item on golem. I had Glad bane and Insight, gonna grab mana pots and put ebotd and fort on him. And does the weapons speed effect golem ? Or does he only attack at his speed ? That and hop on PC, console has its perks but also terrible flaws ( Can't Tele stomp ). Or find a
Cham
cause I kept getting slowed down because he has no "Cannot be frozen" on anything, merc or necro. That or use a token cause I think I have 6-8 points into
Iron Golem
and my summoner had way more radius on his CE it helped clear things faster for sure blowing bodies up from across the screen. Cause it normally takes 2-3 mins just for Diablo so I'm Hella curious on what your doing differently. Lol

OP
Infinity has pretty good damage and crushing blow. The merc does most of the work, I just cast amp damage on diablo and spam psn
Nova
. diablo takes probably 45 seconds on 8player, give or take depending on CB procs. i don't knw much about golem i just use Insight so I don't have to worry about mana. that way you can just tele everywhere and not worry about being slowed. I use fire res jewel on the merc instead of
Cham
to offset Andriel's visage because diablo already kills him if I'm not careful. i dont even notice merc being slowed, except when killing
Baal
/
Mephisto
. diablo has the one cold move, but it lasts only a few seconds

edit: now that i think about it there are times when i go to cast
Corpse Explosion
based on timing and it takes a while to get one off, thats probably the merc being slowed. I might try a
Cham
, gotta see how he does with the lower fire res first

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
So..would the time for this just be Chaos? With/without seal pop?

Or do we include the 90 minutes it takes to even find an 8 player game to do it in?

I honestly don't even know the answer because every time I consider doing full game runs, I give up after 10 minutes of not finding a single game that isn't a trade game with no more than 1-2 people in it and just go back to solo clears...I really do wish they'd reconsider /players for b.net.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

Or do we include the 90 minutes it takes to even find an 8 player game to do it in?

I honestly don't even know the answer because every time I consider doing full game runs, I give up after 10 minutes of not finding a single game that isn't a trade game with no more than 1-2 people in it and just go back to solo clears...I really do wish they'd reconsider /players for b.net.
I found getting 8 people easy. Make public mf game, at least it was on console. Or just be a jerk and make a game saying Soj for
Lo
and smash Chaos super faster. Lol

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC

I found getting 8 people easy. Make public mf game, at least it was on console. Or just be a jerk and make a game saying Soj for
Lo
and smash Chaos super faster. Lol
Well, true. That does get your games filled. But in my experience, even the "tempting" games don't fill instantly. So by the time they're full, I already have my run done.

Overall, rewards are significantly higher (in my experience) but just making public games with serious trade offers (i.e. stuff you want done) and finishing your runs (mostly) solo in those. Waiting for players is just never worth it and at least that way, you on occasion get some trades done along the way and make extra profit from that.
OP

Without seal pop, I just mf cow games a lot. After the second or third game they’re usually full. Really hoping to see hammerdin and jav zon times too

Changed my Summoner necros gear a bit and shaved some time of my record. 5:24 after a few runs. Took of his Insight and Bramble, gave him an ebotd and fort. Grabbed a couple plain summon GCs real cheap off of Xbox lfg. And
Iron Golem
died so I used cheap Insight to make new one. And used a token cause why not, so I have 1 point in Amp damage, Max skeles, mages mastery, and CE then left overs in golem,
Summon Resist
etc. And kinda figured out a Tele stomp for diablo at least for console. Since it won't let me Tele directly on anyone I popped tp in middle of the star, counted the 3-4 seconds for d to spawn and came back in and all my summons landed right on top of him. No longer have max block with
Homunculus
but increased fcr enough to swap one of my 10% rings with a bk ring for one more skill.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...