Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   879 views

Description

I'm pretty new to the game. Just got it a month ago, but playing pretty consistently. I'm a level 84 summoner druid and not able to rescue
Anya
yet due to getting my ass stomped. So I'm grinding levels and farming. Typically, I do countess,
Arcane Sanctuary
River of Flame
, then
Chaos Sanctuary
. I don't have
Teleport
, so Meph runs are a grind. Any other suggestions for where I should farm for runes, exp, and better gear?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm pretty new to the game. Just got it a month ago, but playing pretty consistently. I'm a level 84 summoner druid and not able to rescue
Anya
yet due to getting my ass stomped. So I'm grinding levels and farming. Typically, I do countess,
Arcane Sanctuary
River of Flame
, then
Chaos Sanctuary
. I don't have
Teleport
, so Meph runs are a grind. Any other suggestions for where I should farm for runes, exp, and better gear?

check out my available trades member/hav0c_2/

all items are negotiable. I'll probably accept a counter offer if you don't lowball me
Secret Cow Level
is a probably the best place to farm for your character, Chaos/
Baal
runs are decent too

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
What's it with
Anya
, the lightning ghosts?

You could add The Pit to the List - you can find it in Act I Tamoe Highlands. It's lvl 85 area so it's nice for gear and exp.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Imo
Mephisto
runs are great for gear and time per run. You can buy a staff with
Teleport
charges from
Anya
in Hell Act 1 and have that on your off hand to switch to. Pretty easy to find Durance level 3 that way (I believe you just always turn left but don't quote me on it).
OP
Fen wrote: 2 years ago
What's it with
Anya
, the lightning ghosts?

You could add The Pit to the List - you can find it in Act I Tamoe Highlands. It's lvl 85 area so it's nice for gear and exp.
Exactly. I think they're called Gloams? my merc is fine, so is Barry (the bear I summoned. I'm a child sometimes) but I'm lucky to survive the first sneak attack. The snakes are surprisingly vicious too! I'll probably grind until level 90 then try again

check out my available trades member/hav0c_2/

all items are negotiable. I'll probably accept a counter offer if you don't lowball me

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
hav0c_2 wrote: 2 years ago

Exactly. I think they're called Gloams? my merc is fine, so is Barry (the bear I summoned. I'm a child sometimes) but I'm lucky to survive the first sneak attack. The snakes are surprisingly vicious too! I'll probably grind until level 90 then try again
Yes, Gloam. Well you can just relog until they don't spawn. There's a chance that you won't find Gloam nor Snakes I guess. Might take a while tho. Another option would be stacking Lightning resist.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
I can also support you with
Anya
rescue with my light sorc if needed - unless it is your volunteer personal challenge ;)

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
imho, doing countess runs is a waste of time without
Teleport
Travincal
is good if you can do it fast enough
and of course joining cowruns will help to get tons of exp, stuff and bases for the rune words.

btw, I think it's ok to accept some help with
Anya
quest - diablo is a team game in general

Add me for fast trade
Can be online on BNet while offline here
summon druid is a pretty weak build sadly, maybe some boosts coming. I did see the summon druid build video so if you can get things like Beast and Nigma it's doable, but for now you might want to try windy. The ele armor would let you soak a gloam or two.

Gunar 35

Amazon PC
One word (even if itā€˜s 2 words): Thundergodā€˜s
Vigor
I took my paladin into a "help with
Anya
" game that was already pretty full.
I had on at the time,
Blackhorn's Face
Thundergod's Vigor
, and wielding a
Lightsabre
I also had points into lightning resist so my max was at 90 I think.

I watched (I'll admit I laughed) the entire team get slaughtered by gloams while I stood
in a field of lightning and took next to no damage.

If you want some assistance, feel free to add me and I can help ya get to her no problem.
Andariel
and Meph for items. The Pitt and Cows for runes or random awesome drops. I ran just the Pitts and cows on my poison necro until he could get full Trangouls, then upgraded from there with the runes and item drops. Cause yeah walking sucks, especially to andy and meph. But if you get the exit of
Rogue Encampment
near
Akara
just run out of town and back in and she will change her stock. May take an hour but you'll find a staff with
Teleport

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
StonerSmurf wrote: 2 years ago
I took my paladin into a "help with
Anya
" game that was already pretty full.
I had on at the time,
Blackhorn's Face
Thundergod's Vigor
, and wielding a
Lightsabre
I also had points into lightning resist so my max was at 90 I think.

I watched (I'll admit I laughed) the entire team get slaughtered by gloams while I stood
in a field of lightning and took next to no damage.

If you want some assistance, feel free to add me and I can help ya get to her no problem.
I literally just ran the same setup against a FoH pally I was dueling against. Lol. I also had a low wisp but everyone else felt the hand of God, necro prevailed.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...