Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

You can see for yourself, i got yet another amazing CTA roll :

HHTekill#2716

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Finally caved and rolled a Grief.
And while the damage is basically as dead smack in the middle of the range as it gets..I can't help but be a little relieved and happy about that IAS roll.
First High rune ever, and it's this one?! :O
I never played on bnet back in the day so HR were always a pipe Dream for me. Since playing d2r, I found public cows have been very kind to me. Best runes I've found have been
Sur
and
Zod
. My friend was able to find
Ohm
Vex
and
Gul
in his runs. We talked how we would get him a
Ber
rune so he can make CoH and I'm happy to say that we were able to make that Dream come true after trading the
Zod
+ other HR for another
Sur
, then made
Ber
. Now he's got a decked out Fury druid so we can run ubers together. The journey to get there is probably the most satisfying experience i've had in d2r.
Went in to get my first
Hellfire Torch
. (13/10 Necro, bleh)

Came out with a
Ber
... :O It must have been lying around in that Sarcophagus for quite a while...

That's 2 in two days!

Droid 12

Druid Europe PC
Nothing compared to all the runes that seem to be dropping for everyone else but... I found quite a good base and put a perfect Spirit inside 😎

No trading via PM please ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking for
Perfect Amethyst
too (5 PA =
Lem
)
Both lucky (20/20) and unlucky (Barbarian) all at once? 5th ever
Hellfire Torch
. First 4 were nothing to write home about...
Droid wrote: 2 years ago
Nothing compared to all the runes that seem to be dropping for everyone else but... I found quite a good base and put a perfect Spirit inside 😎

image.pngimage.png
Holy shit
Misanthrilist wrote: 2 years ago
Both lucky (20/20) and unlucky (Barbarian) all at once? 5th ever
Hellfire Torch
. First 4 were nothing to write home about...

image.png
20/20 is worth a lot regardless of class no?
Had an hour before I had to go to work. I don't usually play around this time anymore - today I made an exception.
And so I found my first
Tal
Rashas Armor - the last missing piece to complete the set.
An absolute highlight for me

Feel free to Add me on B-Net, if you want to Trade something.
MangoSalsa wrote: 2 years ago
As I was farming
Nihlathak
yesterday, I got sandwiched between a group of extra fast, cursed Night Lords and a group of Infidels with
Fanaticism
aura right at the waypoint, and just barely got out. I took it as a sign to start a new game, but before doing that, I went to kill Pindle. This is what he dropped.
JMOD baby (2).png
Can the team explain why this has such a high value? Can't make a runeword in it, doesn't seem amazing to a complete noob like me. Would love an explanation!
@chillzen
It's because you can put 5-5 light facets in it to min max your damage output on javazon/light sorc (or cold with cold facets ofc) and have a decent max bloc. The odds of rolling those two mods on a
Monarch
are insanely low.

HHTekill#2716

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
So..talking about lucky..I went ahead and rolled 2 Fortitudes:
Perfect res back to back..can't complain about that outcome.. :D
I got my first
Stone of Jordan
when I farm councilors the first time with my first newly-built gold-finding barbarian. Yeah, so many first, the beginner's luck.
Got my first ever
Sur
rune in
Chaos Sanctuary
today doing solo runs trying to get to level 93... Grueling process that is by the way.
Slawrencerep wrote: 2 years ago
Got my first ever
Sur
rune in
Chaos Sanctuary
today doing solo runs trying to get to level 93... Grueling process that is by the way.
That’s how I was trying to get to 93 too. It takes too long. Join group
Baal
runs, they are 10x faster. Most people there for the XP and often don’t even bother killing
Baal

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Slawrencerep wrote: 2 years ago
Got my first ever
Sur
rune in
Chaos Sanctuary
My assassin has gained levels exclusively through farming since...85 I believe? She's now almost 94. Not that grueling tbh. Don't pay attention to the level and it feels like they go up fairly quickly.
(Certainly not farming 8hrs/day on her)
Got lucky yesterday in a 3hour period of Bnet lobby cows.
Found,
Vex
Ohm
Mal
and a +1 Combat Pally GC.

Made a CTA (3BO) and HOTO in that 3 hours

My highest found rune before that was
Um
and highest trade was an
Ist
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 years ago
@chillzen
It's because you can put 5-5 light facets in it to min max your damage output on javazon/light sorc (or cold with cold facets ofc) and have a decent max bloc. The odds of rolling those two mods on a
Monarch
are insanely low.
It only makes sense for an Javazon. The light sorceress will deal less damage with this shield (cold the same, but I have not calculated for fire, but I do not think the situation will change, for lightning damage loss is more than 10%, for cold ~5%), and at the same time she will lose a lot of bonuses such as resists, fhr, fcr, life, mana.

She will deal less damage because she loses 2 skills from Spirit, then to reach the second last breakpoint she will have to wear vypermage instead of Enigma, or ring with fcr instead of soj. So putting on such a shield we lose 3 all skills (4 for cold), which leads to loss of damage and loss of many useful bonuses from Spirit.
All this I calculated with the griffon, infiniti, and other BiS stuff, because in any case, the presence of such a shield and 4 perfect lightning jewels already speaks of Wealth.
Pasadei wrote: 2 years ago
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 years ago
@chillzen
Monarch
are insanely low.
It only makes sense for an Javazon. The light sorceress will deal less damage with this shield (cold the same, but I have not calculated for fire, but I do not think the situation will change, for lightning damage loss is more than 10%, for cold ~5%), and at the same time she will lose a lot of bonuses such as resists, fhr, fcr, life, mana.

She will deal less damage because she loses 2 skills from Spirit, then to reach the second last breakpoint she will have to wear vypermage instead of Enigma, or ring with fcr instead of soj. So putting on such a shield we lose 3 all skills (4 for cold), which leads to loss of damage and loss of many useful bonuses from Spirit.
All this I calculated with the griffon, infiniti, and other BiS stuff, because in any case, the presence of such a shield and 4 perfect lightning jewels already speaks of Wealth.
Well that's a trade, damage for max block and -%res on monsters so i do believe it has some use on sorc

HHTekill#2716

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...