Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1436 views

Description

I bought this game on 9 December last year and I have played it non-stop since, doing many hundreds of runs a day (even today when I was supposed to be back at work).

and as of today I did it...
Many of you will remember this feeling when you make your first Enigma, it's like the equivalent of passing your D2 driving test. (not a bad roll either!) I never made one of these myself back in the good ol' days. I think one of my buddies gifted me one, so feeling very accomplished. Although I'm 28 now and had to explain to the Mrs why I had to sink 10 hours a day into a game over the Christmas break.

I took a good couple of hours just to stare at it, now I reckon I'll give a summonmancer a go.

...(Back to the grind I guess?!)
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I bought this game on 9 December last year and I have played it non-stop since, doing many hundreds of runs a day (even today when I was supposed to be back at work).

Many of you will remember this feeling when you make your first Enigma, it's like the equivalent of passing your D2 driving test. (not a bad roll either!) I never made one of these myself back in the good ol' days. I think one of my buddies gifted me one, so feeling very accomplished. Although I'm 28 now and had to explain to the Mrs why I had to sink 10 hours a day into a game over the Christmas break.

I took a good couple of hours just to stare at it, now I reckon I'll give a summonmancer a go.

Congrats! I have
Jah
Ith
, and a 13% ED 3os
Dusk Shroud
. Just one
Ber
away!
Milesrobbo wrote: 2 years ago

now I reckon I'll give a summonmancer a go.
YES

You wont regret it

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Asha 350

Sorceress Europe PC
Congrats about Enigma - but makin this rw in padded dusk? I swear, if I'll ever make one - i'll better
Sacrifice
some stats into strength for wearin more decent looking armor. Imo,
Shako
+ Dusk is intolerably hoboish. But again - it comes down to personal taste tho.
Idk what it is, but
Dusk Shroud
and Nigma go together like White on rice, imo DS looks like crap on most characters (default look, except with shoulder pads added), but it seems like everyone's got to have at least one DS Nigma. I've got a 3os Archon to make mine once I got the runies.
OP
All preference, chaps.

I'm a big believer that the most fun is had with the least clothes on. ;D
"I took a good couple of hours just to stare at it"

this made me chuckle, I am guilty of this too

Renton212#2452
This is nice but please, don't make it unhealthy Obsession. Real life commitments should take priority.

Listen to me, I let Diablo ruin many years of my life since age 12.
OP
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
This is nice but please, don't make it unhealthy Obsession. Real life commitments should take priority.

Haha 'ruin' is an interesting way of putting it. I mean all of us are playing games as an inventive way of wasting our time. Some people like golf, some people like to kill
Mephisto
1000 times. Swings and roundabouts.

But D2 works for me, last night I was levelling up my new necro, Lord of the Rings on the second screen, chatting to some cool people for trades. Life is good, bro.

image.png

Congrats, i know the feeling, when i started D2R i didn't knew sites or programas to trade, so the grind for runes was too slow, until i found a
Jah
from
Mephisto
, i couldn't believe it!, later, thanks to a program (i don't know if i can mention that program here) i manage to exchange my items for runes and end with a
Sur
, a good friend of mine, give his
Sur
and i finally could make my first Enigma, my summon necro was unstoppable now in hell. Later, thanks to that program, and the discover of diablo2.io i change everything and i did make another Enigma for my friend. (he helped me with some runes that he found too).

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
lmfao. another
Dusk Shroud
Enigma, just like: i farmed 2 fucking week for this shit looking enigma - by hugo544264

i knew this trend would catch on.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
lmfao. another
Dusk Shroud
Enigma, just like: i farmed 2 fucking week for this shit looking enigma - by hugo544264

i knew this trend would catch on.
Badass, guy looks straight out of dying light with that machete haha
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago

Haha 'ruin' is an interesting way of putting it. I mean all of us are playing games as an inventive way of wasting our time. Some people like golf, some people like to kill
Mephisto
1000 times. Swings and roundabouts.

But D2 works for me, last night I was levelling up my new necro, Lord of the Rings on the second screen, chatting to some cool people for trades. Life is good, bro.
Some people waste 20k hours on killing
Mephisto
and
Baal

But it is indeed waste. Even more if I had to go to work but chose not to because of it.

Congratulations on Enigma though. I have never been able to make it with selffound runes, always traded my way to it. First time I got Enigma, I traded to it from selffound mediocre
Herald Of Zakarum
shield. It was in 2005 or something. Felt good even though it wasn't really "self-made".

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...