Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   1899 views

Description

I got remastered with little hope of much playtime because of how much I played back in the day, much to my surprise I've been just as addicted as before! This time round I decided I wanted to do everything myself...

So I've been grinding hard for a couple of weeks now and managed to find a
Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
and a shed load of things I traded for
Ist
(to save up for the other half of the Enigma). I've got about the equivalent of about 30
Ist
now so I think I should be able to get my
Jah

I always had Hammerdin's back in the day so I decided this time round I'm going to get a summonmancer (and I figure HOTO and CTA would be a great place to start and would go nicely with the Enigma). I could have probably bought some mid range ones for the runes it takes to make them but I decided I wanted to gamble and make the runewords myself. What a dumbass move...

TLDR:
RNG hurts. :(

Can be used to make Runewords:

I got remastered with little hope of much playtime because of how much I played back in the day, much to my surprise I've been just as addicted as before! This time round I decided I wanted to do everything myself...

Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
Ist
(to save up for the other half of the Enigma). I've got about the equivalent of about 30
Ist
Jah

I always had Hammerdin's back in the day so I decided this time round I'm going to get a summonmancer (and I figure HOTO and CTA would be a great place to start and would go nicely with the Enigma). I could have probably bought some mid range ones for the runes it takes to make them but I decided I wanted to gamble and make the runewords myself. What a dumbass move...

TLDR:

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
With HotO, I wouldn't be that disappointed - even HotO 30 is fully viable and decent thing, it'll do the job - just don't expect to sell it for more than 2x
Ist
(and you don't need, really). As for CtA - the more +all skills you have on other gear, the better it'll work, despite 1 base BO. There is a sayin here: "Even the lowest CtA is still better than no CtA".
OP
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
With HotO, I wouldn't be that disappointed - even HotO 30 is fully viable and decent thing, it'll do the job - just don't expect to sell it for more than 2x
Ist
(and you don't need, really). As for CtA - the more +all skills you have on other gear, the better it'll work, despite 1 base BO. There is a sayin here: "Even the lowest CtA is still better than no CtA".
I appreciate the consolation ;)

And sure, they'll get me by for now, I think it was just that across the two of them, they were as low as they could be (value wise). Stings a little!
Milesrobbo wrote: 2 years ago

Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
Ist
Ist
Jah

TLDR:
image.png
image.png
That many runes for "a couple of weeks" does require a lot of luck. I have only found 1
Ber
in 4 months of continuous play. I also have terrible luck with HOTOs.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I rolled a 32 HOTO and honestly it doesn’t matter at all. You can get the other 5-10 resists anywhere else.

CTA roll sucks though, I bought a 3 BO one and still the life buff doesn’t last me a Chaos run and I never remember to rebuff mid-run. I usually just go without now because it’s pointless if I don’t remember to buff by the time I get to DeSeis and Infector.
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago

Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
Ist
Ist
Jah

TLDR:
image.png
image.png
That many runes for "a couple of weeks" does require a lot of luck. I have only found 1
Ber
in 4 months of continuous play. I also have terrible luck with HOTOs.
True (finding a
Ber
is always lucky!) It's a lot of playtime though. I do LK, Trav, Meph, Andy, Countess, Cows in each run and I reckon I'm just over 1500 runs now.
OP
sonnytai331 wrote: 2 years ago
I rolled a 32 HOTO and honestly it doesn’t matter at all. You can get the other 5-10 resists anywhere else.

CTA roll sucks though, I bought a 3 BO one and still the life buff doesn’t last me a Chaos run and I never remember to rebuff mid-run. I usually just go without now because it’s pointless if I don’t remember to buff by the time I get to DeSeis and Infector.
Yeah, I feel this. The HOTO wouldn't bother me if it wasn't the absolute lowest it could have been haha. The CTA I'll probably buy another at some point for that exact reason.
sonnytai331 wrote: 2 years ago

The plus to + all skills really helps, i rolled a 4/3/3 and im at 16 BO with gear, usually enough to run Chaos before i reach diablo.
Well looks like you stolen my bad luck omen xD

HHTekill#2716
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 years ago
Well looks like you stolen my bad luck omen xD
image.png

image.png
Man stop rolling them, for the love or RNGesus, it hurts to see (same here, 31 hoto)

Lo
Wisp Projector
I'm addicted bro, gambling is my way of life (i'll probably die soon btw)

HHTekill#2716

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
A couple months ago I made my first ever CtA (wanted to make it myself after all these years)....... it rolled 1/1/4.

It sucks but at least we tried! If everybody was buying to avoid the low rolls, there wouldn't be any rolls at all :P

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Not long ago I made my first CtA. Some people adviced to just buy one and not risk a bad roll - I wanted to risk it. It became a 2/3/4, I'm okay with it for now and will keep on making my own I guess :D.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
Ist
Ist
Jah

TLDR:
image.png
image.png
That CTA looks like mine. I could try to get another one but +1 BO is good enough for me. :)
OP
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago

Ber
, couple of
Ohm
, three
Vex
Ist
Ist
Jah

TLDR:
image.png
image.png
That CTA looks like mine. I could try to get another one but +1 BO is good enough for me. :)
Haha glad I'm not alone in all this. I must admit, it still feels pretty bad boy when I drop the double warcry as I'm doing runs. Can't say I'm too upset.

Gunar 35

Amazon PC
I just wanted to make a half-decent Spirit in a 4OS
Crystal Sword
- just for the looks on my Necro - and it honestly rolled 25%FCR 3 times (!) in a row.
I'm out of
Tal
-runes now and give it a little rest.
Gunar wrote: 2 years ago
I just wanted to make a half-decent Spirit in a 4OS
Crystal Sword
- just for the looks on my Necro - and it honestly rolled 25%FCR 3 times (!) in a row.
I'm out of
Tal
-runes now and give it a little rest.
Reminds me of my HOTOs, 30 31 31, wth, took the 4th one to get a 33 a 33!! T_T

Lo
Wisp Projector
Best thing is when both your drops and rolls sucks. I still wait for a higher drop than single
Vex
so far

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...