Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   8941 views

What would happen to shared stash when Ladder 1 ends?

No data yet

Description

Just wondering, what will happen to shared stash when ladder season 1 ends. Consider what we have now (going to be the non-ladder chars when ladder starts) have their set of shared stash. After ladder 1 ends, the ladder chars will be thrown into non-ladder char pool, and they have a new set of items in the used to be ladder shared stash. There may not be enough space for the items to be combined. So... shared stash gets doubled? or randomly delete some stuff may be an easy fix for blizzard...

Or, there may not even be ladder shared stash, have to clear your current shared stash in order for it to be used for ladder characters... not impossible, since blizzard is so stingy about spaces/storage we can use.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just wondering, what will happen to shared stash when ladder season 1 ends. Consider what we have now (going to be the non-ladder chars when ladder starts) have their set of shared stash. After ladder 1 ends, the ladder chars will be thrown into non-ladder char pool, and they have a new set of items in the used to be ladder shared stash. There may not be enough space for the items to be combined. So... shared stash gets doubled? or randomly delete some stuff may be an easy fix for blizzard...

Or, there may not even be ladder shared stash, have to clear your current shared stash in order for it to be used for ladder characters... not impossible, since blizzard is so stingy about spaces/storage we can use.
Answeredby BillyMaysed2 years agoGo to post
I heard that you will keep the shared ladder tabs as extra tabs that you can only take items out of and that will be over-ridden when the next ladder ends.

BillyMaysed 2194Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I heard that you will keep the shared ladder tabs as extra tabs that you can only take items out of and that will be over-ridden when the next ladder ends.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
have you heard anything about if they will increast the 20 char limits? I really don't wanna delete fully equipped lvl 85+ characters...

Sorceress Americas PC
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 2 years ago
have you heard anything about if they will increast the 20 char limits?
they said they aren't doing that as of right now in the latest dev interview ;(. But they said it isn't completely off the table, it just "isn't that easy" bla bla.

OP
I was hoping they can add 5-10 more chars for each ladder... guess thats too much too difficult for them.

Sorceress Americas PC
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 2 years ago
I was hoping they can add 5-10 more chars for each ladder... guess thats too much too difficult for them.
hey me too man! i already have 17 characters and only 1 is a mule. :O.

Thats what single player is for right? You have another 20 singleplayer slots. Just painstakingly recreate your multiplayer character item by item, and stats point by point in a hero editor. Then you can delete the multiplayer character. :)

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.

Sorceress Americas PC
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago
Just painstakingly recreate your multiplayer character item by item, and stats point by point in a hero editor.

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I didn't want to create a new thread for the same question. Thank you Billy for contributing the answer, but I'm still not understanding one thing, if someone may help please.

Scenario: Ladder season 1 expires officially. Season 2 begins. Ladder chars from season 1 become non-ladder, and will not lose their personal/shared tabs, but they are not intertwined with NL (pre season 1) shared tabs.
Questions:
a) Once the items are removed from season 1 shared tabs, they cannot be put back in; is that correct? Instead, they would be able to use the NL shared tabs for inputting items into shared storage?
b) Will there be the possibility to transfer items from NL to expired Season 1 NL chars from ourselves? Or will we need a friend to help us mule/transfer that from one another; if for example, we do not remove the items from the shared tabs on season 1 NL's... I know, kinda confusing, but hopefully somebody can help me understand this so I know how to prepare when the time comes. Thank you in advance!

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!

atari 463

Europe XLinux
Dansyn wrote: 1 year ago
Sorry to bring up an old post, but I didn't want to create a new thread for the same question. Thank you Billy for contributing the answer, but I'm still not understanding one thing, if someone may help please.

Scenario: Ladder season 1 expires officially. Season 2 begins. Ladder chars from season 1 become non-ladder, and will not lose their personal/shared tabs, but they are not intertwined with NL (pre season 1) shared tabs.
Questions:
a) Once the items are removed from season 1 shared tabs, they cannot be put back in; is that correct? Instead, they would be able to use the NL shared tabs for inputting items into shared storage?
b) Will there be the possibility to transfer items from NL to expired Season 1 NL chars from ourselves? Or will we need a friend to help us mule/transfer that from one another; if for example, we do not remove the items from the shared tabs on season 1 NL's... I know, kinda confusing, but hopefully somebody can help me understand this so I know how to prepare when the time comes. Thank you in advance!
From what I've read:
a) yes it's read only and yes you can use normal shared stash
b) yes you can you normal shared stash and no you don't need anyone helping you

Thanks atari!

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...