No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Teebling 5934Admin

Europe PC
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
I just hope VV can do what they think is best for the game without some Act Blizz staff forcing them or something.
I'd be interested in knowing if VV are still actually involved in the project at all - I would have assumed they were there to oversee the actual game's core creation and for subcontracting art etc. to other teams, but now I would think that it's cheaper for ActiBlizz to use their inhouse for further dev. Anyone know about this?

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Blizzard wrote:
We also see an opportunity to scale Offensive Aura skills as well. This includes making improvements to AoE Damage auras to make them more effective at closer range. We also want to improve
Thorns
so that it can scale better and deal more reliable damage at higher levels.
That's a change I was really hoping for.
Holy Fire
Aura is a beginner skill right now, as
Holy Shock
is superior in every way.

Maybe it's a buff for a few of my favorit off meta builds:
  • Explosiv Arrow Rangerdin
To be fair, I'm head over heels for fire builds. It's just my thing. :)

For my trades I expect
Lem
as lowest rune (exception
Hel
).
Otherwise please offer
Perfect Gems
, keys or essences.
Please don't PM me or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Time zone: UTC+1 (Europe)
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
I just hope VV can do what they think is best for the game without some Act Blizz staff forcing them or something.
I'd be interested in knowing if VV are still actually involved in the project at all - I would have assumed they were there to oversee the actual game's core creation and for subcontracting art etc. to other teams, but now I would think that it's cheaper for ActiBlizz to use their inhouse for further dev. Anyone know about this?
From Wikipedia:

On January 22, 2021, Vicarious Visions was moved by Activision Blizzard from a subsidiary of Activision to a subsidiary of Blizzard Entertainment. Going forward, the more than 200 employees of Vicarious Visions will be employees of Blizzard. Vicarious had been working with Blizzard for about two years prior to this announcement, and specifically on the planned remaster of Diablo II, Diablo II: Resurrected, and Blizzard felt the move would be best as to have Vicarious' group provide continued support not only on the remaster but also on other Diablo properties including Diablo IV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_Visions

lllDaedaluslll wrote: 2 years ago
Too little too late they got their full price for graphics mod games dead as ... on psn
Yeah, the game does feel vert sparsely populated. I think most people play single. It's r o u g h out there.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...