Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1429 views

Description

Hi all and im sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do i link my ps4 account to this site so i can trade and do all these amazing things this site provides? Meaning people can see what i have in my stash and i can post something for sale...

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all and im sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do i link my ps4 account to this site so i can trade and do all these amazing things this site provides? Meaning people can see what i have in my stash and i can post something for sale...

Teebling 6693Admin

Europe PC
Hellooo. There's no official way of 'linking' your PS4 account to your account here. You've already signed up, selected playstation as your platform, so you're good to go mate. Just start listing items you have for trade etc.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a way to interface your actual in-game account with any outside site: Blizzard has not created an API that would let you look at what you've got in any way other than through the game. As such, sites like this really are the best we can do until such a time as Blizzard changes things.
OP
Ok. Thx for your answer. Ive been playing offline since the game came out and got little bit frustrated cause i cant get the items i want. Many hundreds of hours solo, so i decided to give a online mode a go.

So if i find lets say
Shako
and want to trade it, should i take a photo with my phone for the item or how does ot work. Im sorry, im sure theres a quide somewhere how this site works but i have problems finding it.

Teebling 6693Admin

Europe PC
Persepano wrote: 2 years ago
So if i find lets say
Shako
and want to trade it, should i take a photo with my phone for the item or how does ot work. Im sorry, im sure theres a quide somewhere how this site works but i have problems finding it.
Yeah this is what I've seen playstation and other console players doing - they mostly use their phone to trade on the site, including snapping the screenshot etc.

Basically have a look at some other trades to get a sense of how people make their listings, then head on over to the 'Create Trade' page and give it a go.

If you look at the 'Helpful Resources and Links' sticky at the top of this forum, in the trade section, there are various useful guides to get you started if you want to read a bit about it all first.

OP
And i know everyone hates beggers so im not gonna do that, and dont want to make new topic so i just ask here if anyone would be willing to give me little help.
As of now im sorc lvl78 struggling in act3 hell.

Allso i play everyday so if anyone wants a new friend to farm with feel free to add me on ps4! Persepano is my account name.
sent ya a fr on the playstation. i can help out anytime

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...