Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1430 views

Description

I wonder if anyone ever made a calculation whether it's more benefical to have either of these charms; meaning full inventory with 3/20/20 or the corresponding amount of PC charm and 3/20/20 to fill the remaining empty slots. The build is either zealot, smiter, or charger (or hybrid as i do now with new implemented keyboard mapping)
I'd be grateful for any information in that regards. But maybe its obvious, than apologies for this noob question :)

forgot, grand max dmg / Ar / +life charm should be considered as well, since they can go higher with maxdmg
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
I wonder if anyone ever made a calculation whether it's more benefical to have either of these charms; meaning full inventory with 3/20/20 or the corresponding amount of PC charm and 3/20/20 to fill the remaining empty slots. The build is either zealot, smiter, or charger (or hybrid as i do now with new implemented keyboard mapping)
I'd be grateful for any information in that regards. But maybe its obvious, than apologies for this noob question :)

forgot, grand max dmg / Ar / +life charm should be considered as well, since they can go higher with maxdmg
3/20/20 is far superior when considering non hammer pally.
OP

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
kevdrogo wrote: 2 years ago
3/20/20 is far superior when considering non hammer pally.
I am usually not that nerdy, but I made an example myself (hopefully i didn't make any major mistakes) ;)

Just considering the aspect of pure dmg output here is a small hypothetical calculation (provided you play pure zealot):

Base Dmg = 50 - 100

Dmg bonus due to
Sacrifice
and
Zeal
at skill level 19 = 318%
Dmg bonus due to
Sacrifice
and
Zeal
at skill level 20 (using PC charm) = 336%

Dmg at skill lvl 19 = 159 - 318
Dmg at skill lvl 20 = 168 - 336

3 x 3/20/20 charms replace 1 PC charm, so +9 max dmg instead of +18%dmg increase

Dmg at skill lvl 19 with 3x 3/20/20 charm = 159 - 346

Average dmg Pc charm vs 3xmax dmg charm:

With PC charm: (168 + 336)/2 = 252
With 3x 3/20/20: (159 + 346)/2 = 252,5

Delta dmg Pc vs +3max dmg charm = 0,5

Maybe this is oversimplified or even wrong but at the moment I don't really see the big advantage of those small charms, provided your are merely interested in dmg output of course.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...