Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
40 replies   8314 views

Will you delete your char to start ladder if blizzard doesn’t up char creation limit?

No data yet

Description

I guess most of players have used up all 20 slots. I hope they do. I really would like to keep these chars.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I guess most of players have used up all 20 slots. I hope they do. I really would like to keep these chars.
I will delete all my chars when ladder starts, wil only play ladder like I have always have.
Yes, I will delete a mule to start the new ladder. My legacy characters will stay, I like keeping my progress.
DiabloPlayerKiller wrote: 2 years ago
I will delete all my chars when ladder starts, wil only play ladder like I have always have.
Dibbs on anything you don't want, will trash, or give away then, please ;D I ain't too proud to beg!!! ;P

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
yep ive got no choice. already at 18 chars right now and only 1 is a mule. I love all the other changes, but this tiny character limit really pisses me off

I already cleared/deleted 1 char, but i don't know why i have 16 mules of mostly garbage.. :(

I'm playing 1 main and trying to level up 1 more.
OP
l have a Infinity lightning sorc, a blizzard sorc, a hammerdin, a smiter, a javazon, a ww barb, a summon necro, a trapsin and a Fury Druid, all well equipped, and rest of them are mules. I’ll have to dump some trash if they don’t up the limit.
it's funny cause all your mules are potentially carrying buffed items in the next patch due to meta changes ><
No. I have used 3 slots only.
I only play 2 toons. The rest are mules. I'll make space for a 3rd, ladder-only mule.

35px 77

PC
I guess I'll get rid of two or three mules – I don't think I could delete a character that's 80+
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
DiabloPlayerKiller wrote: 2 years ago
Dibbs on anything you don't want, will trash, or give away then, please ;D I ain't too proud to beg!!! ;P
Will probably just toss all gear in some random lower/mid level games for people to come and get, might post about it here who knows!

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
Nope. The fun of diablo for me is accumulating Wealth over time & then using it to build the best possible characters I can for PvP.(Assuming they don't ruin it completely with changes for PvE)

I'll look at ladder as I always have, & treat is as just an opportunity to gain some Wealth off the ladder only stuff.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
I might delete some chars only to start them over (with same names) in ladder so my pal will have the same name as 20 yrs ago :D

Hi.
Playing HC its always better do it on ladder since its ussually more crowded than no ladder. So yeah will be hard to delete mules or chars, but I think for HC players is not that hard to do it.

So ofc in my case ill delete something to be able to play ladder.

HARDCORE

Old school HC Player
I have 14 chars and 6 mules.

When ladder starts I'll just delete a mule I guess.

I'd much rather they up the limit though... Back in the days I think I had 68 chars or something; Pretty much any build that seemed interesting to me, I was making it.

I may not go that far now, but I'd like to play like 25-30. Maybe some in Hardcore as well, and ladder of course.
Probably just delete. Making new characters is part of the fun. Just keep my High characters and gear. They became trophies at that point anyway. I never really went back to standard after ladder came out

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
I will just keep playing non-ladder until the char limit has been increased. I simply don't have the time to grind back my gear after a reset.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
it's funny cause all your mules are potentially carrying buffed items in the next patch due to meta changes ><
The buffed items stats might not apply retroactively - ie (Only Spawns In Patch 2.4 or later) - like what the 1.09 and 1.10 patches did to items.

THIS IS A HARDCORE MODE TRADE!!!!!
IF YOU ARE FROM SOFTCORE YOU ARE AT THE WRONG TRADE!!!!!
I wanna do pvp as endgame all that nonsense with grinding the same stuff on ladder reset is ludicrous at best.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation