Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1216 views

Description

This game is a freaking time sink, I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but it ruined my high school and undergrad GPA back in the day.

I started playing about a month ago, and I always said to myself that once I get my character to near end-game status, I'm going to stop playing.

I finally found a
Ber
Rune yesterday while grinding Chaos Runs, and combined with my "life savings", I was able to trade for an Enigma.

Thank you to @Schnorki for the trade and for giving me my life back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here you can see me basically empty my entire stash for it: post1700395.html#p1700395

And no, I'm not deleting my character (so please don't ask for my items). May come back and mess around once in a blue moon, but I'm done endlessly grinding for items.

A big thanks to @Teebling for building this site and nurturing this community that really enriched the experience of a bunch of us 30-somethings re-living our childhood / teenage nostalgia.

Best of luck all! May the RNG gods shine their countenance upon you.
Description by sonnytai331

Can be used to make Runewords:

This game is a freaking time sink, I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but it ruined my high school and undergrad GPA back in the day.

I started playing about a month ago, and I always said to myself that once I get my character to near end-game status, I'm going to stop playing.

I finally found a
Ber
Rune yesterday while grinding Chaos Runs, and combined with my "life savings", I was able to trade for an Enigma.

Thank you to @Schnorki for the trade and for giving me my life back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here you can see me basically empty my entire stash for it: post1700395.html#p1700395

And no, I'm not deleting my character (so please don't ask for my items). May come back and mess around once in a blue moon, but I'm done endlessly grinding for items.

A big thanks to @Teebling for building this site and nurturing this community that really enriched the experience of a bunch of us 30-somethings re-living our childhood / teenage nostalgia.

Best of luck all! May the RNG gods shine their countenance upon you.

Schnorki 3148Moderator

PC
Happy to help release you back into the wild. :D

Congrats again!

And yeah, I hear you on that GPA thing..though let's be honest, if it hadn't been for D2 I would have not only still ruined my GPA but also tested the limits of my liver even more than was already the case. There's always something... :)
Congrats! I did the same a month ago and called it quits (for now).

Love the game and all the nostalgia feels from it :)
Congrats!!! Did exactly the same you did (life savings -> Enigma) and I have also slowed down considerably (no more
Key
farming).
Also considering stopping, but my fear is that if I stop I'll quit for good and never come back.

Yep, I have also seen that most of us who play are already in our late 20s and 30s, and is hard to keep up playing, knowing that we have to work and balance our lives.

Perhaps doing p8
Baal
runs with friends is the new endgame (with less regards of the drops ;) )

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
With the original D2:LOD I spent way too much time on it. Now that I'm older with more responsibilities, it's more about having fun with it than anything. I know whats more efficient to run, etc, but I'd rather just enjoy the time playing it this time around. Nice thing is this site provides a way to have a less stressful approach to trading.

Teebling 5799Admin

Europe PC
@sonnytai331 congratulations, you won Diablo 2 :D

Thanks for your lovely message; it honestly makes me so happy to know that this site helped you enjoy the game more. Give us a
Shout
here when you make your return.

No need to take a break. Now you can really start playing. XD

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
Hey! Don't stress about finding items. Schedule your playtime so you can play with old/new mates and chit-chat, experiment, co-op your runs etc. Much more fun than just brainless solo grind.
There's always Infinity or kitting out a Fishymancer.

Always wondered which killed faster, hammers or Fishymancer telestomping.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...