Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   269 views

Quick Reply function should quick reply

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

I see there's a Quick Reply box on trades, but it hasn't been implemented as a quick reply feature. Instead of having a Submit button, the button just goes to the full editor and makes you click Submit there.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I see there's a Quick Reply box on trades, but it hasn't been implemented as a quick reply feature. Instead of having a Submit button, the button just goes to the full editor and makes you click Submit there.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed.
OP
Oh, I see a Submit and Full Editor button on this quick reply box. But in Trades there's only one long Full Editor button.

I guess this is more of a bug report then.
Nyphur wrote: 2 years ago
I noticed that earlier, already submit a bug report on it. Apparently it's supposed to be that way until something else gets changed. I found it a bit awkward myself, hence the bug report.

bug-reports/quick-reply-post-button-missing-t8873.html

Teebling 6194Admin

Europe PC
Nyphur wrote: 2 years ago
As UP said this is a temporary workaround to a bug last patch that meant people weren't auto-watching topics they'd responded to. Atm it only works if you respond using the full editor, hence why I've forced quick reply users to go through the full editor controller.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...