Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   706 views

Description

I've noticed the lister of an item does not have their bnet tag in the post and I instead have to go to their profile to find it (assuming they've provided it).

I would like that to be there for my posts, for now I've just typed my bnet tag in my signature but is there a way to get that snazzy button to show up?

I think this is the code for it? Just not sure that can be embedded in a signature

</div>
<div class="ui-group" style="margin-top: 15px;">
<span class="z-copy-contacts-vt">
<a class="button z-btn-orig z-blizzbut z-copy-blizz z-mobi-fix-tr-btn-large z-singlegroup supermini-button">
<i class="fab fa-battle-net z-smaller-icon z-smaller-icon-bd"></i><span class="z-space"></span> <span class="z-copy-blizz-value">Verflucht#11564</span> <span class="z-copi-blizz"></span>
</a>
</span>
</div>

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've noticed the lister of an item does not have their bnet tag in the post and I instead have to go to their profile to find it (assuming they've provided it).

I would like that to be there for my posts, for now I've just typed my bnet tag in my signature but is there a way to get that snazzy button to show up?

I think this is the code for it? Just not sure that can be embedded in a signature

</div>
<div class="ui-group" style="margin-top: 15px;">
<span class="z-copy-contacts-vt">
<a class="button z-btn-orig z-blizzbut z-copy-blizz z-mobi-fix-tr-btn-large z-singlegroup supermini-button">
<i class="fab fa-battle-net z-smaller-icon z-smaller-icon-bd"></i><span class="z-space"></span> <span class="z-copy-blizz-value">Verflucht#11564</span> <span class="z-copi-blizz"></span>
</a>
</span>
</div>
Answeredby Zelym2 years agoGo to post
It's there.

Bnet ID: Verflucht#11564
The sellers bnet tag should appear on top of the post.

Zelym 124

Paladin Europe PC
It's there.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
You can even click on it and it is copied to your clipboard. The only what is missing that it open your bnet App and create a friend request. But that would be to much xD
Adding yours to your signature as I've seen you've done is a great solution as well.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
How does it actually work with the signature? Tried to copy the code, said it was too long :/

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Fen wrote: 2 years ago
How does it actually work with the signature? Tried to copy the code, said it was too long :/
No code, just type the plaintext of your battletag in your signature.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
That adds the text only, was wondering how some do get the instant copy thingy into their signature :o

That adds the text only, was wondering how some do get the instant copy thingy into their signature :o
You can't add that to your signature.

If you have your battle.tag added to your account, when you post an offer, one will automatically be generated at the bottom of your post.
forums/diablo2-io-v1-0-patch-notes-release-t475200.html

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
You can't add that to your signature.

If you have your battle.tag added to your account, when you post an offer, one will automatically be generated at the bottom of your post.
forums/diablo2-io-v1-0-patch-notes-release-t475200.html
Ah thanks, now I see why It did not work for me yet... :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...