Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   2777 views

Description

so i found a GC off of
Baal
and was wondering kinda how it works rerolling them. does the ilvl of the item stay the same regardless of rerolling it?
Description by Banjo

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
so i found a GC off of
Baal
and was wondering kinda how it works rerolling them. does the ilvl of the item stay the same regardless of rerolling it?
Answeredby Daeblana2 years agoGo to post
I believe ilvl stays the same. The main reaon people will re-roll Baal/Diablo/Nihl grand charms is because they can roll skillers with +40 life on them which are worth a fortune.
yes
I believe ilvl stays the same. The main reaon people will re-roll
Baal
/Diablo/Nihl grand charms is because they can roll skillers with +40 life on them which are worth a fortune.
This post was marked as the best answer.
Banjo wrote: 2 years ago
so i found a GC off of
Baal
Correct. You can reroll this Grand Charm as many times as you'd like and it will always be the high ilvl. Good luck getting your 40-45 +vita roll.

I've rerolled a Nith Grand charm about 100 times and it still sucks. XD

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
Sorry for piggy backing off this post but what about rolling
Baal
sc's and nilathak sc's?
Same deal - those are the only ones that can roll +Skill and +41 or more life. Well, for grand charms. Small charms, Nihl's and
Baal
's are still the highest ilvl, so they can roll the best.

Schnorki 3321Moderator

PC
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
Baal
sc's and nilathak sc's?
Same concept. Rerolling via the 3 P.Gems recipe preserves the iLVL and basically works as though the same mob had dropped the same item again just with a new roll on the stats.

That having been said, small charms are generally more forgiving because the affix min ilvls are not that prohibitive.

Grand charms should be from Dia/Nihl/
Baal
because that's the only ones that can roll +41-45 life (ilvl req 91 or higher).

For small charms, if you go after the most popular mods (which is typically the case), you're set for 3dmg/20ar, 17 mana, 5 all res, 11 single res, 5 fhr, 7mf and 20 life at ilvl 40 or for most of them even less than that. So literally any hell charm and even most nightmare charms. The only desirable combination that is harder to get (i.e. higher ilvl req) if I recall correctly was the max possible poison damage.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Baal
sc's and nilathak sc's?
Same concept. Rerolling via the 3 P.Gems recipe preserves the iLVL and basically works as though the same mob had dropped the same item again just with a new roll on the stats.

That having been said, small charms are generally more forgiving because the affix min ilvls are not that prohibitive.

Baal

For small charms, if you go after the most popular mods (which is typically the case), you're set for 3dmg/20ar, 17 mana, 5 all res, 11 single res, 5 fhr, 7mf and 20 life at ilvl 40 or for most of them even less than that. So literally any hell charm and even most nightmare charms. The only desirable combination that is harder to get (i.e. higher ilvl req) if I recall correctly was the max possible poison damage.
is that how people get the 451, 313 pdscs?

wale 39

Druid PC
Baal
sc's and nilathak sc's?

Baal

313 can be found anywhere I think. 451 yes only those three enemies

Schnorki 3321Moderator

PC
Baal
sc's and nilathak sc's?

Baal

First off, slight correction: The 40 in my post should be a 48 for the ilvl. Doesn't change much though, still any hell charm.

But yeah, for Poison dmg it'd be 175 from the pestilent prefix which is lvl 88 and another 50 from Anthrax which is 44. So for the prefix here, you do need something a lot higher but not quite Nihl/
Baal
. Pit uniques and the like suffice for that.
Mind you, the 175+50 (=225) dmg from the affixes here is over 6 seconds whereas the charm itself is listed over 12 seconds. And since the values are all rounded (due to the dmg actually being stored as 'per frame'), it actually ends up at 451 because (175+50)/6*12=451 after adjusting for the rounding.

313 (which is over 11s) has even more "oddity" to the math because the prefix (toxic) is 100 over 5 seconds whereas the suffix is the same as above. Toxic as the higher of the two has a lvl req of 63, meaning you can still use any hell charm to get 313 via (100/5+50/6)*11=313 (again after adjusting for the rounding).

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...