Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
29 replies   3939 views

Description

Just a central place to log things that are currently known bugs and don't need to be reported again! :P
Please ensure you have read the patch notes before you report a bug or feedback.
  • Description text no longer next to trades (will try fix tomorrow - I know now how important this was to you guys). Fixed
  • Browser push notifications going wild sometimes people getting 4-5 different ones per notification regardless of number of accounts. Have contacted developer.
  • 'I can't find anything with the search' - Take a good look at each option's hover tooltip for guidance. Protip: 'Hybrid' search option will search titles, descriptions and offers, for the broadest search. You may also want to try just using quick searches, or playing around with the filters a bit. Just have a go please and bear in mind that the filter options are new.
  • Bump all/delete all buttons not working Fixed
  • See all WTB listings for XXXX" feature incorrectly brings you to a full search instead of WTB. Fixed
  • Items being repeated on item currency page. Fixed
  • Hellfire Torch
    icon gets overwritten by size of charm selected from filter options.
    Fixed
  • Doesn't show all my active trades in the active trades search results (only ones created after v1.0) Not worth investigating as will be overwritten by new v1.0 trades anyway.
  • Hover tooltip over Mark Sold button tooltip going wild Fixed
  • Broken image link to Jewel icons Fixed
  • Advanced Filter Options (Jewels) -> sql query error when selecting jewels filter Fixed
  • Region filter will no longer be selected in next hotfix so that people see more trades by default. Fixed
  • When clicking through to 2nd page of search results, custom query parameters are not preserved leading to dilution of results with unwanted search modifiers Fixed
  • I will be writing a nicely formatted guide on the different ways you can use the search engine, with full examples.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Just a central place to log things that are currently known bugs and don't need to be reported again! :P
Please ensure you have read the patch notes before you report a bug or feedback.
  • Description text no longer next to trades (will try fix tomorrow - I know now how important this was to you guys). Fixed
  • Browser push notifications going wild sometimes people getting 4-5 different ones per notification regardless of number of accounts. Have contacted developer.
  • 'I can't find anything with the search' - Take a good look at each option's hover tooltip for guidance. Protip: 'Hybrid' search option will search titles, descriptions and offers, for the broadest search. You may also want to try just using quick searches, or playing around with the filters a bit. Just have a go please and bear in mind that the filter options are new.
  • Bump all/delete all buttons not working Fixed
  • See all WTB listings for XXXX" feature incorrectly brings you to a full search instead of WTB. Fixed
  • Items being repeated on item currency page. Fixed
  • Hellfire Torch
    icon gets overwritten by size of charm selected from filter options.
    Fixed
  • Doesn't show all my active trades in the active trades search results (only ones created after v1.0) Not worth investigating as will be overwritten by new v1.0 trades anyway.
  • Hover tooltip over Mark Sold button tooltip going wild Fixed
  • Broken image link to Jewel icons Fixed
  • Advanced Filter Options (Jewels) -> sql query error when selecting jewels filter Fixed
  • Region filter will no longer be selected in next hotfix so that people see more trades by default. Fixed
  • When clicking through to 2nd page of search results, custom query parameters are not preserved leading to dilution of results with unwanted search modifiers Fixed
  • I will be writing a nicely formatted guide on the different ways you can use the search engine, with full examples.

Def 1

Americas
Paging is not changing items available for trade. Ex. Page six shows the same stuff for trade as page one.
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Def wrote: 2 years ago
Paging is not changing items available for trade. Ex. Page six shows the same stuff for trade as page one.
In which area of the site? What browser and device are you using?

Def 1

Americas
Trade forums. Android, chrome
Advanced Filter Options (Jewels) -> sql query error when selecting jewels filter
Same error with Rings
When trying to search for "Matriarchial Bow" with filters "Bow", "5 Sockets"
forum account level has been reduced to level 1.

I dug deeper in the 1.0 update thread and found the level system is separate from trade forum.

Don't forget to +trust those who deserve it!
Found out lots of posts show the requested topic does not exist, i assume they deleted it but they are still listed in trading area, kinda annoying 😅
lcgforever wrote: 2 years ago
Found out lots of posts show the requested topic does not exist, i assume they deleted it but they are still listed in trading area, kinda annoying 😅
Deleted trades bumping via function in profile and still visible on a trade market
Chronicle wrote: 2 years ago
Deleted trades bumping via function in profile and still visible on a trade market
Those posts (at least in my case) show -1 at the "offers" icon... Also they won't vanish even after beeing expired.
If you "bump all" the expired, deleted post is bumped up as well and the -1 offers is set back to 0.

*** The Ultimate Base Shop ***
Bases for you AND your beloved mercenary!
Link to my Shop: post1513632.html#p1513632
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Fuby wrote: 2 years ago
Chronicle wrote: 2 years ago
Those posts (at least in my case) show -1 at the "offers" icon... Also they won't vanish even after beeing expired.
If you "bump all" the expired, deleted post is bumped up as well and the -1 offers is set back to 0.
Thanks guys, new bug added to the fix list.

Advanced search doesn't work for me, I don't know why. If I set two or more filters I always get 0 results

Pentothal#2472
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Maronn wrote: 2 years ago
Advanced search doesn't work for me, I don't know why. If I set two or more filters I always get 0 results
It does work; you're either using too many filters, too specific keywords, or you're not reading the tooltip hover descriptions to learn how to actually use it.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
It does work; you're either using too many filters, too specific keywords, or you're not reading the tooltip hover descriptions to learn how to actually use it.
I'm clicking on advanced --> selecting 2 sockets and shields and then on advanced search at the bottom. Zero results. Do I need to type in a name if I don't care exactly what shield? What am I doing wrong?

Pentothal#2472
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Do I need to type in a name if I don't care exactly what shield?
Every search has to have keyword, yeah.

Mmm. Right, but what if I wanted to browse ANY item having a combination of two features, e.g. charm + skiller?

Pentothal#2472
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Mmm. Right, but what if I wanted to browse ANY item having a combination of two features, e.g. charm + skiller?
So put the keyword 'Skiller' and then select Charms from the advanced filter options.

Or alternatively, do a quick search of the word 'Charm', and then on the results page, 'refine' the search by adding the additional keyword 'skiller'.

Both these methods would result in the following search results that you can see here.

Any idea when will the `request topic does not exist` will be fixed? Kinda annoying lol
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Any idea when will the `request topic does not exist` will be fixed? Kinda annoying lol
When I get round to it.

Bump all trades bumps trades I've deleted days ago. For example I had a SUP
Eth
Aerin Shield
but deleted it 2 days ago and I just bumped all my trades and in the browse trades window there it is. If you click on it it says topic does not exist but it still bumps deleted posts.

Looking for Eye Pattern Summon Grand Charms (GraveRobber)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...