Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   7024 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Yep, great stuff! I'm looking forward to using and contributing to this resource.

Edit: Guess I should introduce myself while I'm here. I'm a returning D2 player after 10+ years in the darkness. I played the game a great deal singleplayer in the early 2000's, but rarely ventured into battle.net. I've been playing single-player or co-op with a friend for the last year after discovering MrLlamaMC's twitch stream. I'm looking forward to playing more battle.net when D2R comes out and starting my grail journey!
Hello all!

Just a guy who, like most of you, played the shit out of diablo games for a decent portion of his life. Found a link to the website on reddit. Site looks epic, and the grayed out "trade" tab is definitely exciting to see. Props to the team, keep up the good work.
Greetings from Germany.

Diablo 2 was my first PC Game, by that time my family had no PC and i was at a youth center daily after school. They had a small PC room with some PCs and they had D2 on it, so we tried playing it and since then i was a huge fan of the Diablo franchise. I played everyday at the youth center and as soon as my family got a PC i bought the game and played the shit out of it :D

But there came a time where i could not longer play D2 due to the outdated graphics especially the low resolution.

Then i watched the Blizzcon and saw the announcement of D2:R and i was so damn happy :D

I think D2:R is my most looked forward to game ever, a damn remaster xD
Hi all Diablo fans

Beautiful website Teebling - I love all the icons everywhere! I found out about this site via reddit with a link to the outstanding collection of resurrected info.

I've played tons of Diablo 2 back in the day and am eagerly waiting for D2R. Now I am a father of two so I'll be more playing at my own pace, collecting stuff, gearing and leveling characters.

Looking forward to trying out trading on here.
I am IronLesbian

Like most of you, I’ve playing D2 off and on (LAN/Solo/Online) since it’s release 20 years ago. Now that D2 has a new coat of paint, a few QoL changes and added to console (finally), I’ll be playing a lot more but not as much as the addiction levels I did back then lmao. Anyway, this game is awesome, this website is awesome and this community seems awesome already. See ya!

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
Ginger Gaming Mentor wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone I am ginger gaming mentor I do YouTube videos on a wide variety of games including diablo II and ever since diablo II resurrected has come how I have been churning out content non stop haha.

You can join iny live streams on twitch @ https://m.twitch.tv/gingergamingmentor? ... irect=true

Or check me out on YouTube @ https://youtube.com/user/ydoc16
Been watching you on Youtube for some time now!
Name is Devox. The one and only.

Im ready to spit on baals legs and massage them.
Hi, Im kone from Sweden.
I only played D2 as a kid, grinding the game with the wrong stats and wrong skill-setup, finishing it on normal and didn't touch it again.
Also I never used any rune-words, I was just keeping those rocks in the stash without knowing what to do with them... Maybe I would have had a greater experience if this site was around back then..
This time though, with D2R around the corner I will give it another shot.
See u in Hell.
/ kone
Yo!

My name is Nerm and I like to stream on twitch. I am looking to stream D2R when it comes out. Right now I stream Battle Brothers and HotS. Can't wait to grind D2 again!

twitch.tv/ggnerm if you want to hang out!
Blastro - Vancouver, BC Canada

My world was changed the day I played the Diablo 1 demo. Basically played it until the disk broke and my parents finally bought me the game.

I'm an entrepreneur and owe my career path to the skills I picked up gaming during my childhood. Modding, running private servers, coding websites, using photoshop / flash animation, managing clans/guilds, etc.

Self employed and have A LOT of free time to play D2R when it comes out.

Play hardcore ladder (when its ready) hit me up on discord blastronaut#4434 if you want to party up!
Greetings, 38 yr old Aussie D2 LoD Vet with guessing 10+ years experience, waiting for D2R to release, looks pretty cool for a upcoming trade site :)

played the Diablo 2 demo on a Barb for a first char way back in the day

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733

ozzy 13

Barbarian Americas PC
this is much better option than d2jsp! I can't wait to use this site for d2r :)

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Hi, BillyMaysed here! Hailing from America.

I've been playing since launch and enjoy sharing my nerd knowledge!

D2R Guides List

..but wait, there's more!

Ran37 96

Sorceress Americas PC
Hullo! I have been playing D2 since release and it has always been a huge part of my life. Looking forward to sharing that with everyone!

- Ran37
Hello. I’ll stay a while, and listen.
Amazing looking site! So much functionality packed in as well.

Super stoked to dive back into D2 once Resurrected is released.

Greetings to all the fellow HC players out there.
Hello!
Long-time Diablo 2 player excited to return to D2: Resurrected. Awesome-looking site and a much better option to JSP, can't wait to trade and play with everyone here!

❄️"I freeze things good" -
Death's Fathom
hey what up I'm 2much on jsp

looking forward to trading here

ImageI'm on the Brute Squad.
PSN Brute-_-Squad
D2 was my first Obsession. Thousands of uncountable hours played. Mainly like to duel. Message me if you have questions about the game or want to play.
Hello all. Can't believe we're on the precipice of this reboot. So great. I played LoD on BNet from 1.09 through 1.12. One year really got rolling with a strong orb/
Fireball
MF sorc. Farmed lots with her, including keys, and also built a smiter pally on the side with her earnings. Once smiter pally was ready for ubers I had shitloads of keysets and just got so many torches and a couple pretty lucky rolls on those!

And that's just the MFing and Wealth building fun.

Also had a great time with PvP. Low-level-dueller (level 9) kick assassin. Full Trang's
Poison Nova
necro. etc!

See you in hell!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...