Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   6975 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey, everyone! Procleus from U.S. I've been playing d2 on and off over the years since the original game launched when I was in high school. Getting back with d2r after a long hiatus. I just found out about this site on reddit this morning and it looks awesome. This is the kind of d2 community that I enjoy being a part of. Looking forward to some future interacting and trading with all of you fine people :-)
Hi all, Sardonicus from the US. Played the original for years, funny to think that middle school was so long ago. I still remember waiting what felt like foreverrrrrr for the expansion to come out and selling off my step fathers cuban cigars to pay for it LOL. I play a summon necro, always have, just something about an army of undead running around and killing stuff. That and I don't like chasing things - thats skelly work. Looking forward to trading at some point when I have something of value. Just hit hell difficulty

Deckard Cain, NA PC 0

Hello Stranger, I'm
Deckard Cain
. Usa Lousyana player (53). I started playing back in '99 in the .09 patch and lived in the game for the next 3 yrs then I have been playing casually since then. I am so glad D2R came out and to see people in the game again instead of just bots.
Hi all, lexx from Ukraine. I played Diablo 2 in the past but never got to end game (beat Hell), now as we have the Resurrected, I just enjoy the game again :)

Found this website in google. I really like how it looks and features it has. Big thanks to the authors for their work <3
LockeDown (42 years old) from west coast, US. - I typically play HC Sorc solo online and plan to play ladder. I also party up and play with my brother and step dad online.

I was always a fan of the Diablo story / Lore and I purchased Diablo and Diablo II when they were released however never really got into them at the time due to school/work so I missed out on the original hype but I always wanted to at least go back complete the quest/story line.

When D3 released I took the day off of work to play (I was lucky to get in and bypass Error 37) and loved it for what it was. Pretty sure I have over 1000 hours in game time.

It wasn't until 2018 that a random streamer on reddit decided to playthrough D1 and D2 and invited others to watch his journey which inspired me to want to go back and play both 1 and 2. I beat normal D1 with a Sorc and then went on to beat normal D2 with assassin. Thought those were fun and I could totally go back and play these again some day but it still had not yet clicked for me yet.

It wasn't until I tried out the POD mod shortly after where they have a pretty vibrant active community that I became hooked and have not turned back since.

I have absorbed so much information in the these 3 years of playing it feels like I almost never missed out on any of it from the start.

Enjoying and looking forward to hearing new stories and people experiencing classic experiences again and for the first time!

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
Hello everyone! Nice to meet all of you. Before D2R i've had very little experience with the Diablo series, played D3 a little bit but that's about it.

Despite that, i've always been fascinated with Diablo games and when d2r launched i jumped at the opportunity to play it remastered. Absolutely loving the game, every aspect of it! makes me wonder why i didn't discover it beforehand.

as you can tell, i'm pretty much a noob, i know close to nothing at all about the game and that's why i'm here.
Hi.

I am Nivius, or Grim. been playing Diablo games sense the dawn of time (diablo 1) and have always been a fan of RPGs in general, ARPGs especially

Back in the days i was "Nivius_WK" and i spent most of my time PvPing, most success was reached on an 5.1k hp
Smite
/charger, and a 99 bp Cast speed Telebowazon that beat almost everything faster then a
Charge

again im planning to focus on PvP in the end now as well. but i will weave in some Path of Exile now and then as well.

se you in PvP games.

HFA 40

Sorceress Europe PC
Heyo!

I'm HFA, Constantine on Bnet, and I've started playing Diablo when I was way too young. You can blame my older brother for that! Back in the day I'd often watch him play as games were a lot too hard for me back then. First time I played Diablo 1 and got all the way to Diablo himself I was around ten years old, pulled all the levers, heard Diablo's evil laugh, then shut the game down and didn't touch it again for years. When I finally returned again and got a Warrior all the way to Diablo, it was one of the most anti-climatic experiences after the build up I made for myself. I had the fastest attack speed and Diablo got stuck in hit recovery the entire fight! Still loved the playthrough and atmosphere of the game, though.

I've been playing Diablo 2 on and off for years. Often solo, sometimes in some parties on Bnet. Later on I'd do some LAN games with my brother every once in a while, just a co-op SSF trying to beat Hell. I've played other games as well like Titan Quest, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, Path of Exile... but sooner or later I'll find myself back to playing Diablo 2 again. Now with Resurrected I plan on finishing Hell solo with every character at least once, as I've never beaten the game with a Sorceress or an Assassin before.

And another thing I've never done is the
Pandemonium Event
, as I've never had a character strong enough and geared up enough for it, so I look forward to giving that a try. I have beaten a
Diablo Clone
once before with an Avenger, but I look forward to doing so for the first time in Resurrected as well.

With these types of games I often find it difficult to not get burnt out at the endgame grind, when you've beaten Hell, but don't have the top notch endgame gear yet for stuff like the
Pandemonium Event
. I've never had the high end runewords or a lot of the typical endgame gear, usually just scraped by with what I've found along the way. So I'm trying to set smaller goals for myself in between and keep it fresh with trying out new builds across different characters.

Oh yeah, I found this site by just googling for a D2R trade page. I've already gotten a
Titan's Revenge
through here that helped my Javazon a bunch with farming stuff, so I look forward to trading here more often when I finally find some more HR or high end gear I don't need.
Hello It is I Vudaris.

A long long time ago I played Diablo II LoD and it became my favorite all time game. So when word came around that they gona re-release the game. 12 year old me came crawling back.

Other games I enjoy/(ed) playing are WoW, LoL, Bf3, Hades, Rimworld and Europa Universalis 4

I came to this website because trading is terrible and hopefully this will make things more easy.
Hello! This is HeavenRaiseR coming from the Balkans ! Found the site on the Internet and I love it! Great job ! Cheers! Amazing community !
hi, little sorcress from France, replaying after 20years to this addicting game, and i must say, where are the runes !!!!
Hi, Aris from Germany here.
Playing quite casually my javazon (building on MF)

I really love this website, it feels really like playing D2 in 2021 :)
I am always open to make some hell cow runs together!
Hello! o/ Chaos from Australia. I first played Diablo 2 at a local PC LAN I use to hang out as a teenager back in the early 2000's loved it to bits.

But as I didn't have a computer that could run PC games till much later in life I hadn't played it since so I am happy to be experiencing this wonderful game again after so long.
Hello ladies and gentleman,
I'm a french mama playing Diablo since the down of time.
Will be a pleasure to trade and play with you all.

Keep up the good work on website too, it's really great to have it, thank you !!

See you all in games !!
Hey guys, the names Buggs. Long- time Diablo player.
I pretty much only play Necromancer. Found the site looking for trade value for items to complete my new Necro on Resurrected. Hopefully this will help as I've had no luck so far.

Deleted User 32574 0

Name's sinpyro, but you can just call me Pyro for short. Old hand at Diablo 2. Played it day one, but really only ever played casually. Found this place after searching for item values and hoping to offload some of the small amount of things I find during my MF runs. Pleasure to make y'all's acquaintances.
I'm stuck in queue! So ok hi! I just recently found this awsesome community site! You can call me Mediaburn. I'm an old-skool D2 player but back in the day I was a bit to young to understand the indepth of the game. Now with resurrrecred I'm doing it completely differend. No rushing no depending on other people. I'm doing it all on my own. Doing all my own research on builds and items. And I hope to get into some streaming soon as well! xD oh and btw I'm Dutch

Hello, Milestone here, hailing from sunny California!

I was 12 years old when Diablo 2 came out. I instantly fell in love with the game and to this day it is still my favorite of all time.

Kudos to @Teebling for putting together this awesome website for the community! I look forward to playing and trading with y'all!
Hi there. I made a post of my own, but decided to add on this thread as well. I'm from Canada and pretty new to D2 although I played D3 a lot. Also played WoW since it's original release. Posted a ton of items to trade if anybody is interested in checking them out.
Hey im cumgodx, kinda regret naming myself that since its my sorcs name i figured id make it forum name as well. I love d2r, its good, fuck blizzard but its good

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...