Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1135 views

Description

Hey Community,

is it just me or are more trades than ever rejected if there is no response for like 3-5 minutes?
I have not many things for sale but when i sold anything, ppl are more often in excuses, that they bought from seomone else...
Dont get me wrong, its there right to buy from whomever they want, but its frustrating to have a deal and it get retracted bc i couldnt answer instantly...

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey Community,

is it just me or are more trades than ever rejected if there is no response for like 3-5 minutes?
I have not many things for sale but when i sold anything, ppl are more often in excuses, that they bought from seomone else...
Dont get me wrong, its there right to buy from whomever they want, but its frustrating to have a deal and it get retracted bc i couldnt answer instantly...

BillyMaysed 2194Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Deraluna wrote: 2 years ago
Yes you definitely have to be quick to the draw when it comes to trading in general. People typically want to trade within just a few minutes and aren't willing to wait. Not a lot of patience going around lol

OP
But like today - i wrote with a guy for about 22h and negotiate about the price back and forth ... after we finalle found a price we both are happy with, i added him 2h after our last conversation and he finally bought another one..
If he writes me, i didnt react instantly and he gets another seller, ok, i can understand that.
But writing like 6 messages and already found a price, and so on, and he bought it from another seller ... man, this kind of sucks ....

Deleted User 54930 0

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Deraluna wrote: 2 years ago
Yes you definitely have to be quick to the draw when it comes to trading in general. People typically want to trade within just a few minutes and aren't willing to wait. Not a lot of patience going around lol
This... we live in an instant gratification age beyond belief. Unfortunately I don't see it getting any better, but we'll see. In any case, it can work out for the better. I've had people offer less and I accepted just to get more for an item from someone else later.
To me this is understandable, if you get a better price somewhere else then you take it. What irks me is sometimes the person will then just ghost your messages instead of telling you they're no longer interested...
Yes... no accountability!

That being said, I've been on both sides of lengthy (and ultimately fulfilling) trade agreements. From a social aspect I think it pays off, and it certainly warms the cockles of my heart to wheel and deal so. It's understandable that not everyone feels this way, and I accept that.

For some though, it's still about the chase :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...